Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
floridas west coast >

floridas west coast

Notices

floridas west coast

Old 02-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Hahaha. Working on upgrading my license so I can do 14-14. Be much better.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some may know, some may not, but we moved to the Cape just last October, I don't know about the boat repair stuff yet and I hope I don't for a while, I had both engines rebuilt and top ends done and had the boat completely gone over before we brought it down here.

We went on our first FMO run New Years Day and had a blast, we cruised 50-55 the whole way to Marco Island, it never bothered when I got there, we got parked about the same time everyone else did.

If anyone wants to go on one of the FMO runs we'll slow down and cruise 40-50 with them, I'm not in it for a race, we just love the water and boating.

We go out almost every weekend somewhere, went to Cabbage Key three weeks ago and Tween Waters this past weekend, if anyone wants to run together just give me a yell, either way it's beautiful down here and we love it.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Registered

Hey Joey. Sorry I didn't eat to catch up with ya. My grandpa passed away and I had to scoot up to Maryland to handle that an help grandma. Definitely when I get in in march ill call ya. Still got your number.

Mike
Old 02-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
Hey Joey. Sorry I didn't eat to catch up with ya. My grandpa passed away and I had to scoot up to Maryland to handle that an help grandma. Definitely when I get in in march ill call ya. Still got your number.

Mike
Bummer, sorry about your Grandpa, hope things go well with the Family, maybe see you out and about soon, take care.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:30 AM
Registered

Thanks Joey. Now I'm just back at work. Due home march 5 or 6. I'll try to get in touch with ya that week. Gonna start getting my damn boat back together. I'm going nuts without it. Lol