Rack storage Broward County FL >

Rack storage Broward County FL

Notices

Rack storage Broward County FL

Old 07-16-2022, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Rack storage Broward County FL

I am looking at an option to move my boat to Southeast FL for the Winter of 2022-2023 and am amazed at dry storage prices and the lack of availability. Many marina storage prices are over $2000 per month. One marina was less costly but said not likely to have any openings by October. Wow! Years ago I kept my Formula 272 LS1 in a Pompano Beach indoor marina in 1998 -1999 for a few hundred bucks a month when I lived there. The cost of transporting and storing my 38 Fountain / no trailer is now so much more costly now. I might be willing to go to Palm Beach county or further north if prices are better? Also I have a full cover if there is rack storage on a rack outside as an option. If anyone has ideas or inside knowledge please let me know. Thanks.
Old 07-17-2022, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have a buddy that just bought a rack and trailer storage marina, with ocean access in Deerfield Beach. It is right off Hillsboro Blvd and Dixie Hwy and it is extremely reasonable and nowhere near those prices you mentioned. He is setting it up with tons of security cameras etc, I have stored vessels at his multiple boat/ RV storage facilities in Broward and Palm Beach counties for over 18 years.with no problems .... Security is their highest priority. Mention Randy with the Cig boat and he will treat you good
Mizner Marina (954) 418-0777
Old 07-17-2022, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you!!
Old 07-18-2022, 10:22 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by stealth1
Have a buddy that just bought a rack and trailer storage marina, with ocean access in Deerfield Beach. It is right off Hillsboro Blvd and Dixie Hwy and it is extremely reasonable and nowhere near those prices you mentioned. He is setting it up with tons of security cameras etc, I have stored vessels at his multiple boat/ RV storage facilities in Broward and Palm Beach counties for over 18 years.with no problems .... Security is their highest priority. Mention Randy with the Cig boat and he will treat you good
Mizner Marina (954) 418-0777
The old Pennell's marina? I grew up in deerfield and fished that bridge all my youth.
Old 07-18-2022, 05:20 PM
Registered

Don't recall what it was named before they bought it, it's on 790 N.W. 1st Ave in Deerfield, here is the website https://www.miznermarina.com/

I do know there was another marina close by that has been sold for an apartment building going up though.

To the OP ... What color was your formula, I still have another boat besides my Cigarette, it is a black custom painted 1986 LS1 272 Formula that I bought when I lived in Pompano Beach quite a while back .... picked it up in Orlando though
Old 08-07-2022, 12:43 PM
Registered

The City is giving him hard time on building the rack storage, he will work it through though.
Old 10-02-2022, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you have any luck? Formula 370SS here, and "in the same boat"!!