Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Spectre
Spectre Support >

Spectre Support

Notices

Spectre Support

Old 12-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am getting the information on the website hopefully this week. I can e-mail you pics and info if you would like. Just pm me or e-mail to [email protected]
Old 12-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Jay,

So im assuming they're still going to use the Spectre name? So two Spectre's again?? Would love to see the 32 widebody that was planned all along.

I heard from a dealer here in CT that the "Frisini/Arrow Powerboats" dealers all got a letter demading they stop using the Spectre name. I also heard them say Jay Pilini has it trade marked. Which I guess makes sence - Jay is the only one who could successfully build Spectres. We learned that in California.

Last edited by prred; 12-10-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pilini falsified a trademark application in dec 2008 whereas he stated under penalty of perjury that no one else was using the spectre name and he was the only one using the name.
He has been issued a cease and desist order and a lawsuit is being prepared for fraud along with a investigation by the trademark office.
Fricini motorsports is the inheititer of the true Spectre powerboats name and they have the original molds that Pilini sold to Scot Conrad.Pilini was a employee of Fricini Motorsports and helped with the transition of the molds until he was fired last month.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skater40
Pilini falsified a trademark application in dec 2008 whereas he stated under penalty of perjury that no one else was using the spectre name and he was the only one using the name.
He has been issued a cease and desist order and a lawsuit is being prepared for fraud along with a investigation by the trademark office.
Fricini motorsports is the inheititer of the true Spectre powerboats name and they have the original molds that Pilini sold to Scot Conrad.Pilini was a employee of Fricini Motorsports and helped with the transition of the molds until he was fired last month.
WOW
Old 12-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Registered

I didnt want to engage on line but since you started it......

Skater40 a.k.a Gary Smith, investor of over $1.3m in Scot Conrd's Spectre - while Scot was completing the 42' you went & bought your own competitors boat?? You must be really shrewd - now you own the original Spectre molds (created by me) and you are allowing Frisini to use them. The attorneys can decide who Spectre really is - probably not someone with the user name of Skater40.

Speaking of how smart you are, Frisini's press releases state they are building many boats from your molds......have you been compensated since I ended my involvement with Frisini?

Have a great holiday
Jay
Old 12-10-2010, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wndered how long it would take for you to pop up using your correct log in name.
Yes ,Fricini is purchasing the molds and the absolute right to build Spectre Powerboats and sell them under the Spectre name that you sold in dec 2005 to Scot Conrad aka SC Performance and i inheirited thru foreclosuer.
You received all of the purchase mony for the rights to Spectre Powerboats ,the molds and the trade mark.
Why you continue to spew hate and discontent is baffeling.
Yes it will be sorted out in a court of law-you can count on it.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Registered

I am proud of what I have done with Spectre since creating it in 1993. I flattered that you are so persistent in using my name.
Thank you,
Jay

Last edited by us1kw; 12-13-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Registered

Not a lot of positive for the industry being said here......
I'm sure litigation sells lots of boats.

Good job.

Last edited by catlife; 12-11-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:13 PM
Registered

It is hard to believe that Jay would do anything fraudulent. I have known him for at least 25+ years, from back in the Motion days. He has sold boats and engines to alot of people that I know including myself. Have always heard great things about him. He has a "outstanding reputation" for being a quality designer, boat builder, and being "very honest". Must be true since he is still in the boat business after 25+ years. I have never heard of anyone having a bad experience with him. He sticks to his word. I know because I bought 2 boats from him, (28' & 32'), and it was a pleasure doing business with him. (Don't let one person cast a black cloud on his image that he has worked his whole life to achieve).
Old 12-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MARINE ENGINEERING
It is hard to believe that Jay would do anything fraudulent. I have known him for at least 25+ years, from back in the Motion days. He has sold boats and engines to alot of people that I know including myself. Have always heard great things about him. He has a "outstanding reputation" for being a quality designer, boat builder, and being "very honest". Must be true since he is still in the boat business after 25+ years. I have never heard of anyone having a bad experience with him. He sticks to his word. I know because I bought 2 boats from him, (28' & 32'), and it was a pleasure doing business with him. (Don't let one person cast a black cloud on his image that he has worked his whole life to achieve).
I agree, I second and third this motion about Jay. I been doing business with Jay for over 10 years and Jay has become a dear friend of mine and two boats later, a 30’and 32’, I am happy to say I would do it all again. I have never been let down by him or his product!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.