Old 04-29-2011, 06:35 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

God I hate journalists. "Why was he going so fast?". Eat sh!t you douchebag
Old 04-29-2011, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Two things: one, why is it important to note how much money he had in his wallet or his short when found?

Second, can you at least TRY to cover up you minimalist repair job by matching the paint. They painted all repair area 'obvious' green. Maybe a totally new paint job or match the old. It's creepy when you look at the wreck photos and recent.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,074 Likes on 283 Posts

Only way Id own that is if Jay went over it closely and said it was ok
Old 05-03-2011, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My god did they do a ****ty job with the 'cover up' paint! UGLY!!!

At least it still has the one bone fish!

If I bought that boat, I'd completely repaint it. Not only to get rid of that terrible paint job, but to help erase the bad history as well.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Cash Bar, thanku for posting that 2004 article... i wasn't aware of the fatal crash,, so I wanted to read the story... Very sad, for sure..... Yah, I wouldn't want any part of a boat that took a human life..... no way...

I have a question,,, The ad says nothing about the 36 being involved in a fatal accident and that it was badly damaged.... Do they legally have to disclose this information to anyone interested in buying it?..... like a salvage title on a car/truck?...

Last edited by PokerRun388; 05-04-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I attempted contact with the seller last year when they had it on ebay. They never responded. I did bid on the boat, but only low ball "safe" offers, hoping they would respond to my questions regarding the damage, before I would bid higher. Eventually, after emailing many times regarding the boats history, they blocked me from bidding. I think they would have better luck selling the boat if they were honest and up-front regarding the boats history????
Old 05-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I wouldn't wipe my azz with the St. Pete Times.

And I'd want nothing to do with boat.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CigDaze
And I'd want nothing to do with boat.
+1... It would have to be damn cheap before I'd be interested, and even at that I would part it out.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Amen

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Yah, I wouldn't want any part of a boat that took a human life..... no way...
Yet another one of your genius comments. Are you really that silly? If the boat were in perfect shape and priced right, and you passed it up out of superstition, then you would get what you deserve.

(Of course, it isn't in good shape - I have seen it up close as recently as the weekend before last. If I pass up the boat, it is out of good sense. Just pointing out what a doofus you are.)

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
Question: how do they know his BAC was .07 when it took them a week to find him?
The human body metabolizes alcohol, absorbing it and eliminating it, only as long as the human body is alive. The body will cease absorbing and eliminating alcohol when the metabolism stops, leaving the BAC in the circulatory system close to what it was at the time of death.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

I looked at the boat up close twice not long before the 200. Def needs work. I wasn't aware of the accident at the time I looked at it but did notice that it had some extensive work done to the sponson along with bottom repairs. If it was checked out by a reputable individual and he ok'd it/said it could be repaired, why wouldn't someone buy it at the right price???? the boat didn't cause the accident, nor the alcohol, inexperience did IMO.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.