Need advice for selling 30 spectre >

Need advice for selling 30 spectre

Notices

Need advice for selling 30 spectre

Old 07-19-2017, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advice for selling 30 spectre

I broke my back and need to sell my boat. Going to surgeon next week to see what they can do for me.
Trying to figure what i should ask for boat and were to list it.
Its a 2001 30 specte with 300x's. Has full instruments and mercury smart craft gauges, Monster gps speedo.
10$ stereo, windscreen, full cover and cockpit cover. Owens I beam aluminum trailer with new disc brakes and bearing.
Ive owned boat since 2002 and has been stored indoors, flushed and wash after each use, saltwater boat.
All white, factory gel coat is mint and looks new. Have to check motor hours but there low.
I had gear cases taken apart every 3 years and gone thru as maintenance. There original and never blew one.
Motors are original and look new, never had any issues. Boat was maintained by Prescion Marine with open check book.
Mercury racing 4 blade props by BBlades Blueprinted. Boat was rigged by Ralph at pro rock marine[ specter dealer].
He said its the fastest outboard twin Spectre he has ever done. 109MPH
Its a pleasure boat, no stories. Im sure I'm forgetting some options .
Any advice what i should ask and were to list it please. Never sold online before.
Also don't know how to post pics here, any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-19-2017, 09:47 PM
Registered

Where is the boat located? You'll need the hours, the market is strong on a lot of boats. Value's are all over the place. E mail me a couple of pictures and I will try and get them posted for you. [email protected]
Old 07-20-2017, 09:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Andy01
Where is the boat located? You'll need the hours, the market is strong on a lot of boats. Value's are all over the place. E mail me a couple of pictures and I will try and get them posted for you. [email protected]
Im in NY long island, left motor has 161 hours and right motor has 162 hours. I am immobilized at the moment and can't get to picture.

Andy thank you so much for response and offering to get pictures up. will get them soon as i can, txs joe
Old 07-20-2017, 10:23 AM
Registered

Found couple of crappy pics for reference, emailed you
Old 07-20-2017, 02:38 PM
Registered

I am stuck on floor from injections. i will take boat out next week and get pictures. 162 hours, boat is in NY Long Island
Will list other options i forgot.
I have gotten PMs and will respond in the order i got them, after that boat will be listed.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:47 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by aim300x
I broke my back and need to sell my boat. Going to surgeon next week to see what they can do for me.
Trying to figure what i should ask for boat and were to list it.
Its a 2001 30 specte with 300x's. Has full instruments and mercury smart craft gauges, Monster gps speedo.
10$ stereo, windscreen, full cover and cockpit cover. Owens I beam aluminum trailer with new disc brakes and bearing.
Ive owned boat since 2002 and has been stored indoors, flushed and wash after each use, saltwater boat.
All white, factory gel coat is mint and looks new. Have to check motor hours but there low.
I had gear cases taken apart every 3 years and gone thru as maintenance. There original and never blew one.
Motors are original and look new, never had any issues. Boat was maintained by Prescion Marine with open check book.
Mercury racing 4 blade props by BBlades Blueprinted. Boat was rigged by Ralph at pro rock marine[ specter dealer].
He said its the fastest outboard twin Spectre he has ever done. 109MPH
Its a pleasure boat, no stories. Im sure I'm forgetting some options .
Any advice what i should ask and were to list it please. Never sold online before.
Also don't know how to post pics here, any help would be appreciated.
Sorry to hear about your back, hope you have a speedy recovery. GLWS
Old 08-21-2017, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

I sea trialed and bought this boat today. Can't wait to get it home to Minnesota!

Last edited by Plum_Crazy; 08-21-2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old 08-26-2017, 04:46 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

A little history on this we bought this boat in 2001 from loto christmas day used it a little on long island it then went to Rolf to sell and he sold it to u,,, Back to seaford li ,,,used to see it in that big shed u had it in lol ,,, it was a great boat we replaced it with a 36 skater ,,i always liked that boat was a rocket ,,,good luck to the new owner u will love it
Old 08-30-2017, 10:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Plum_Crazy
I sea trialed and bought this boat today. Can't wait to get it home to Minnesota!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150858...57683820117404
Congrats, nice 30. If you need a insurance quote on it let me know. I'm a fan, had a 2005 30 built and just picked up a 2008 30 300xs boat. Boats are fun and love rough water.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

My wife and I had the boat out and the conditions were right to see what it could do. I knew it would run a bit slower in fresh water at a higher altitude, but I'm just thrilled to be running 100+. The props were only spinning to 6400, too.

Need advice for selling 30 spectre-36756291330_764eecd4b9_b.jpg

Need advice for selling 30 spectre-36964608406_c17741faee_b.jpg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.