Misc Trinket question?

Notices

Misc Trinket question?

Old 03-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Misc Trinket question?

These are all frivolous questions, but I just thought I'd fish for lack of better things to do today....

Looking for those bezels now included in the 32 SS cuddy cabinets. First are the stainless latches of the same diameter (inside/outside) as my current standard versions, or larger? If larger, what size compared to standard?

Where can you find both the bezel and latches?

Where would I get the powder-coated hub cover for my Spargi wheel with the Suhnsation logo on it?

I have the standard "upgrade" elctric bolsters in my '05 32. The grab handles only came in white. Does anyone know where I could find the exact same sized handle only in different powder-coated colors?

The step plate around the rear passenger cup-holders are slightly different now. Can I get replacements for mine with the new pattern on them?

Lastly: The stainless flip latch for the sliding cuddy door I know is a conventional piece. What site would I look that up and order a replacement from?

Where are folks typically mounting their 10" sub-woofer, and their amp in the 32?
Old 03-26-2006, 05:44 PM
Registered

Default Re: Misc Trinket question?

Call Joe at the Factory I'm sure he can help you out with all that stuff..1-810-794-4888
Old 03-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Registered

Try to see if a jeweler in the area can engrave your hub cover.
Old 03-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Let me share a few items in case you were curious or thought of the same things.

Joe sez the cabinet door holes have to be machined out or beveled I guess, to make the latch/bezel fit properly to ensure a tight closing/latching. Doesn't sound like just an easy latch for latch swap like first thought. BUT he's looking into the possibility of doing a complete door swap out (for a slight fee of course) complete with the latch/bezel. I'm thinking this could be an expensive proposition, but he's looking it up to so I know what my options are.

The steering wheels used now in Sunsations are Dino Spargi's. Mine is a Momo Spargi. Eddie Marine has the contract. They (Eddie's) said it could be done with the Momo but I would need the wheel hub as well that the engraved cap fits over yet under the wheel and thru the wheel hole. No problem. Cost for the hub/cover from Eddie's is roughly $50 with shipping. One set is on is on the way.

The new step-pads around the rear cupholders in the 32 SS are not the same fit. Similar but McLeod designed. Therefore won't fit.

Grab handles will just have to get powder-coated somewhere.

Flip latch I can get locally. It's a common piece.

Heard no feed back yet on the amp/woofer question in the 32.