Mentalpause >

Mentalpause

Notices

Mentalpause

Old 10-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Mentalpause

are you going to be around LOTO this weekend, if so i may drop by on Sat.

Wild
Old 10-05-2006, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts
Default Re: Mentalpause

Wild, Mental will not be down this weekend but will be down the following weekend for the Harbor Hop.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Wild
are you going to be around LOTO this weekend, if so i may drop by on Sat.

Wild
I am heading for Florida Sunday for work and will be back the following Friday, and going down for harbor hop. I will probably go back down the last weekend of the month.

Are you going the 14th or 28th?
Old 10-07-2006, 07:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how abouta a user's review of the new boat now that you have used it for awhile. is it 110%
Old 10-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by augie58
how abouta a user's review of the new boat now that you have used it for awhile. is it 110%
It is more than I ever expected. The attention to detail, fit and finish and details are incredible. You have to spend some time on one to get a feel for all the detail work they did. You won't find it on very many other boats.

The ride is great in rough water. That combined with the creature comforts are only found on a few boats. Plus the performance is better than I thought. It is a 90 mph boat with 600s. 86 - 88 in any conditions.

If I had to compare it to others, the closest comparison IMO would be a 43 Nortech. It gets better performance on equal power than the Nortech though.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:15 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there is not a much better endorsement than that. you are right about the fit and finish. In 97 i bought a dominator and to this day i am impressed when i think back to it (i now own a formula). i will start saving my pocket change.
Old 10-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Registered

They have some folks looking for a poker run edition now. I think they plan to build one after hull 3 or 4. Some of the creature comforts will be optioned out. At this point that would include the fridge, microwave, E-plex multiplxer, DVD, flatscreen, McLeod footrests and vacuflush head and air. That's the list of things the first interested customer recommended taking out. My guess is you will be able to order one any way you want it in the end.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
They have some folks looking for a poker run edition now. I think they plan to build one after hull 3 or 4. Some of the creature comforts will be optioned out. At this point that would include the fridge, microwave, E-plex multiplxer, DVD, flatscreen, McLeod footrests and vacuflush head and air. That's the list of things the first interested customer recommended taking out. My guess is you will be able to order one any way you want it in the end.

Take out all that stuff and you will have a Fountain!
Old 10-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
I am heading for Florida Sunday for work and will be back the following Friday, and going down for harbor hop. I will probably go back down the last weekend of the month.

Are you going the 14th or 28th?

you missed it my friend, 79 deg and sunny all last weekend at LOTO. I think its going to be the last one as they are talking 45 for a high on Thursday, i will be down the weekend of the 20th to meet the hauling company to pick up my cig and take it to miami, may hook up with you then

Wild
Old 10-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wild
you missed it my friend, 79 deg and sunny all last weekend at LOTO. I think its going to be the last one as they are talking 45 for a high on Thursday, i will be down the weekend of the 20th to meet the hauling company to pick up my cig and take it to miami, may hook up with you then

Wild
OK. Are you sending your boat down there to boat this winter, or to help sell it?

Quick Reply: Mentalpause

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.