Newest F4 - hull 3

Notices

Newest F4 - hull 3

Old 11-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Newest F4 - hull 3

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
When Mitch says "trust me", it is best to follow his advice!
I learned a long time ago the best guys to have doing work for you are the ones that have the "trust me" attitude, b/c they are confident enough that once they are done with a project the owner is going to love it. Now there's obviously a line to be crossed if some totally hates a idea, but for the most part the most successful guys are those that stretch the boundaries. My 2.5 cents
Old 11-22-2006, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts
Default Re: Newest F4 - hull 3

Originally Posted by chevyzq8
I learned a long time ago the best guys to have doing work for you are the ones that have the "trust me" attitude, b/c they are confident enough that once they are done with a project the owner is going to love it. Now there's obviously a line to be crossed if some totally hates a idea, but for the most part the most successful guys are those that stretch the boundaries. My 2.5 cents
Take that 2.5 cents and get those K-planes bought and installed!
Old 11-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Take that 2.5 cents and get those K-planes bought and installed!
Chevy - Jeff just earned Beer Biotch status for another season!
Old 11-27-2006, 04:12 PM
Registered

Awe, c'mon guys...you're ruthless! Where's yer faith? Have I ever steered you wrong?

Flames can be awesome if they're done right. I enclosed a detail pic from the drawing. If you look closely, there is a secondary pearl ghost flame behind the top flames. The top flames are also shaded and inter-weaved for more dimension. They will also be 'domed' so they look like they are liquid. After all of that is finished, they will look killer.

Velocity, Fountain and some of the others don't go to the extra lenghts to make them look that way....not very often, anyway.

Come to Miami and take a look at it, you're gonna luv it!
Attached Thumbnails Newest F4 - hull 3-flame-detail-copy.jpg  
Old 11-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Mitcher T
Awe, c'mon guys...you're ruthless! Where's yer faith? Have I ever steered you wrong?

Flames can be awesome if they're done right. I enclosed a detail pic from the drawing. If you look closely, there is a secondary pearl ghost flame behind the top flames. The top flames are also shaded and inter-weaved for more dimension. They will also be 'domed' so they look like they are liquid. After all of that is finished, they will look killer.

Velocity, Fountain and some of the others don't go to the extra lenghts to make them look that way....not very often, anyway.

Come to Miami and take a look at it, you're gonna luv it!
Thanks for the extra detailed pics Mitch. It looks great. Hope you had a great holiday.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 886 Likes on 481 Posts

Mitcher T is going to hate when I order my F4. Solid black hull with a white deck. No flames, scallops, swirls, swooshes, daggers, swords..................simplicity meets classic.

MT good explanation of the shadowing flames I can't wait to see it in Miami in February.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Registered

Thanks for keeping an open mind Jupiter. You are going to give Wayne a stroke, though, when you hit him with this black and white idea. We've had our share of conversations around this F4. Sunsation is making a very valient stand in their entry into this poker run genre. This is a stunning boat, as I'm sure anyone who has seen it will agree. It's exciting to see the enthusiasm surrounding this boat. I love being a part of it.

See you in Miami.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Chevy - Jeff just earned Beer Biotch status for another season!
Beer Biotch it is
Old 11-29-2006, 08:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Mitcher you might have to desing the paint job for my next boat
Old 11-29-2006, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 886 Likes on 481 Posts

Hey Mitcher T, did you paint this 42X: http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-11344.html

It has your "look" and it is one of my favorite boats right now. Price just dropped another 20K this week . The blue 38 TG you painted this year for Grand Sport had the same theme.

Quick Reply: Newest F4 - hull 3

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.