Notices

288 Standard Graphics pkg

Old 01-23-2007, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 88 Likes on 53 Posts
Default Re: 288 Standard Graphics pkg

Originally Posted by Mitcher T
Scarab,,,,,,,

I'm sorry that I have disappointed you or someone that you know in some way. If there is any issue that you have with me, please feel free to contact me at your convenience, I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.

Sunsation will gladly sell you a white boat. I hope and assure you that whatever your issue is, I will not inhibit your purchasing decision in any way. They are the best people I have ever worked with in the industry. Their customer service and reputation are second to none. Their boats are the finest built in the industry, I can personally assure you of that, if that means anything.

Good luck. I hope to hear from you.
Being your typical 1st class quality guy again I see. Did the snow slow your trip home at all?

Talked to Donchez today and the boat made it east for Atlantic City. Talk to you soon.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As a future Sunsation owner, I can tell you that I would not want anyone else but Mitch painting my boat. I have followed his work for years and am confident that the experience as well as the end result will be second to none.

Shawn
Old 01-23-2007, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 88 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by On The Heat
As a future Sunsation owner, I can tell you that I would not want anyone else but Mitch painting my boat. I have followed his work for years and am confident that the experience as well as the end result will be second to none.

Shawn
When are you getting your boat?
Old 01-23-2007, 09:15 PM
Registered

Not soon enough John. End of March is ETA...in fact, waiting to hear from Adam regarding when they will start (last I heard, 1/26 was start date). January has been the slowest month of my life! Even though I can't use it, I am dying to have it....now I know what withdrawl feels like .

BTW, I saw your boat at the factory during my visit...incredible ride!!
Old 01-24-2007, 01:36 PM
Registered

THANKS GUYS, I APPRECIATE YOUR RALLYING TO MY DEFENSE. iT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

SCARAB, MY PHONE NUMBER IS 269-795-2228. I FORGOT TO PRINT THAT ON THE LAST POST
Old 01-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Registered

John, I drove to Chicago, and it was a little dicey on the way home. I'm glad I didn't fly. I kinda enjoyed my alone time, so it was no big deal. Thanks
Old 01-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Registered

Mitch just painted this 32 for us. He did it on short notice and over the Christmas holidays. Even took the time to send photos of the entire paint process. The customer was very happy and the finished product was great.
Attached Thumbnails 288 Standard Graphics pkg-32-sunsation-004.jpg  
Old 01-26-2007, 12:28 PM
NoQuarter

I come back, and what?

If you mention something in passing it's no big deal. If you put it in writing it becomes, well, look above.

Behind most brands today, there is no real person behind it. No real person to offend or take defense. Obvisiously not the case here.

While my intention was not to offend, I would agree my words were too strong.

Sorry about that Mitch T! And my apoligies to this community!

Old 01-26-2007, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 881 Likes on 478 Posts

[QUOTE=Scara

Sorry about that Mitch T! And my apoligies to this community![/QUOTE]

Everyone makes mistakes, it is cool that you came back and realized/ apologized. Mitcher T is a cool guy that does nice work. Maybe you should have him do a custom job on your new boat to tweak it the way you want it.
Old 01-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Registered

Thanks Scarab. I appreciate your response. I have to admit, it caught me off guard. It's just that I have always gone out of my way to treat people the way I would like to be treated.

It would be my pleasure to work with you in the future. I hope you have great luck in your persuit of boat buying, no matter what the brand.

And to the rest of this community....again, thank you for your support and friendship, you're the BEST!

Quick Reply: 288 Standard Graphics pkg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.