33' sunsation dominator questions

Notices

33' sunsation dominator questions

Old 05-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 33' sunsation dominator questions

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o10414-en.html

Considering getting some more information on this boat. I was wondering if any of you guys can tell me some more about this model. This looks like a good deal and it seems to be in good shape. I figure if i can run it this season and maybe next, i could put in a different motor combination to get some more speed out of it.

Any known issues with these boats?
Old 05-08-2007, 09:59 PM
KN
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No issues with Sunsation they build a great boat. Their customer service is second to none. If you were to buy that used Domiator any had question or were looking for advice. If you called the factory they would treat you the same as if you had bought a $600,000 F4 they are great people.
As far as that Dominator goes it seems to be a lot of Boat for the money. Seems like a good deal. I've had a Dominator for 6 years and I love it. Great performance, excellent quality and just a great all around boat. Go on Sunsations web site and ask about this boat or any Dominator over there you will get lots of input. Probably even from one of the owners of the company. There is another older Domiator on their site as well I think it's a 93, looks like another good deal.

Kirk
Old 05-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Registered

where on their website did you see the 93 dominator? i cant find a used section there?

thanks for the input. I think its a great looking boat, just a little dissappointed in the power, but for the price...
Old 05-08-2007, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by waterboy222
where on their website did you see the 93 dominator? i cant find a used section there?

thanks for the input. I think its a great looking boat, just a little dissappointed in the power, but for the price...
http://sunsationboats.com/forums/sho...ight=dominator

Same boat, same price as last year
Old 05-08-2007, 11:28 PM
Registered

thanks, at least i got some better pics.. and it helps to know that the price has been the same for a year... no response from the owner yet, anyone know an email for him?
Old 05-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Registered

Spoke with the owner today. Has 700+ hours and they're the 3rd owner but only used it a few times because they both had a boat when they met each other. He says it should run 70mph with different props, does that seem about right? He didnt know a whole lot about it because of the situation (new girlfriends exboyfriends boat kinda thing i think) but he was as helpful as he could be.

Think this is a good deal?
Old 05-15-2007, 01:07 PM
Registered

I've seen that boat in person at the Rally. It is very clean.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:39 PM
Registered

with gas going towards 4.00,,,, what about a 28 w/ a 500, faster, half the gas, half the maintenace, not too much of a difference in handling.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I owned that boat new. It ran great. The Cockpit interior was replaced since I owned it. It was yellow and black then. That is number 7 if my memory is right of the 32 made. They made 2 yellow ones and that other had a black and blue stripe where this one has 2 black. I was on the boat 2 or 3 years ago ( last owner) and it still ran like new. The hull as far as I know has never been wrecked and with the 330's was not to bad on gas.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:47 PM
Registered

see, thats what i love about this forum! Thanks for your input Gary. Do you know anything about the trailer or the stereo system in it. He said he didnt know if the speakers in it were subwoofers or not, he said he didnt know much about stereo stuff..haha.. He said the only thing he noticed right off was a rip in the backseat, but other than that he thought everything looked good on it still..

He is supposed to talk to the previous owner and see if they will give me a call so they can answer my questions about rebuilds and whatnot, hes only owned the boat for a year.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: 33' sunsation dominator questions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.