Hey Mentalpause!!!! >

Hey Mentalpause!!!!

Notices

Hey Mentalpause!!!!

Old 07-20-2007, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Mentalpause!!!!

Your responded with this At LOTO much? If so you can hook up with Chevy and me, we can toodle around and talk about pros and cons sometime.

Mental pause i will be down the first weekend in august with the wife.I hope to meet you guys and try and help me talk the wife into buying a boat.....
Old 07-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by firemedjoe
Your responded with this At LOTO much? If so you can hook up with Chevy and me, we can toodle around and talk about pros and cons sometime.

Mental pause i will be down the first weekend in august with the wife.I hope to meet you guys and try and help me talk the wife into buying a boat.....
I will be down there that weekend too. So will Chevy. We were up at the rally all weekend, I just got home. I will be going down that first weekend in Aug on Thursday night and staying until Sunday. Not sure what day Matt (Chevy) is coming down.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Registered

Cool hope to meet up with you guys and talk shop.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Registered

Set yourself up a test drive of a 288 with Raymonds, even if you're looking at used at least you can see how awesome the 288 performs. I had a 288 prior to the 32 and it was a spectacular boat!

I should be around that Sat-Sun in August, probably at Mental's dock drinking his beer

Last edited by chevyzq8; 07-24-2007 at 10:20 AM.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Registered

Thanks for the reply. I probably wont have time to drive a boat while iam down there. My wife is on call friday, so we wont be down until saturday around noon.I was hoping me and the wife could pick you and mentalpause brains aliitle about what options to get if i buy a new 288 or what to look for in a used boat Thanks My e-mail address is [email protected] thanks
Old 07-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by firemedjoe
Thanks for the reply. I probably wont have time to drive a boat while iam down there. My wife is on call friday, so we wont be down until saturday around noon.I was hoping me and the wife could pick you and mentalpause brains aliitle about what options to get if i buy a new 288 or what to look for in a used boat Thanks My e-mail address is [email protected] thanks
We can do that. We can find a time to just hook up at the dock. Maybe go for a ride if we hook up early enough before we start having beer.

Chevy, I heard from Jeff today - they took a trip down to Ha Ha Tonka. He said the water was horrible - full of debris. I was glad I was not there - it would have been a tough decision to abort the trip - but likely a wise one. Obviously they did not abort. I hope the water starts cleaning up over the next week or so.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Registered

Ditto, I hope the water cleans up as well. It hasn't been too bad up in our neck of the woods, but still lots of little 2x4's and foam floating that keeps one from want to run too hard. I haven't made it past the 19mm this year. I've only put 9 hours on the boat this year and 4 of them we're last weekend
Old 07-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by chevyzq8
Ditto, I hope the water cleans up as well. It hasn't been too bad up in our neck of the woods, but still lots of little 2x4's and foam floating that keeps one from want to run too hard. I haven't made it past the 19mm this year. I've only put 9 hours on the boat this year and 4 of them we're last weekend
I am only one hour ahead of you - but plan to change that in August and Sept.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by chevyzq8
You are not worthy of this boat and should sell it...to me!
Old 07-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
You are not worthy of this boat and should sell it...to me!
Done deal!

Watched the Video from the Rally last night and Jamie got a smile everytime they had a pic of the SSR

Quick Reply: Hey Mentalpause!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.