Sunsation Owners, I need input >

Sunsation Owners, I need input

Notices

Sunsation Owners, I need input

Old 11-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sunsation Owners, I need input

Greetings all, I am looking at a 09 32S. What can you all tell me? I was hell bent on a Donzi 35ZR but, the Sunsation look awsome. Any input welcome?????

Thanks
Old 11-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a 28 ssr that I bought from mahopac marine and love it. Mine runs great in the rough. I have had plenty time in other boats like Activator, kryptonite and pantera. This boat not only is strong but has great factory support. I am in the process of adding more power. The 32 is also awesome. Give Charlie or Tom a call from Mahopac Marine. I spent alot of time with them this summer.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Registered

Ok Thanks for the input, I think I am already dealing with them at the moment. I am just looking for Offshoreonly folke to chime in. I am/was a Donzi fan and looking for Sunsation owners input. The 32S is as in understand it to be a new performance model.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ksdonzi
Ok Thanks for the input, I think I am already dealing with them at the moment. I am just looking for Offshoreonly folke to chime in. I am/was a Donzi fan and looking for Sunsation owners input. The 32S is as in understand it to be a new performance model.
The 32S is the new performance model; it has less bling than the 32SS and 32SSR, higher X dimension and lighter (faster lamination schedule[I think].
The 32 is great in rough water and runs well trimmed out. I love my 32SSR and would highly recommend 32SSR over the donzi 35 ZR.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:33 AM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by ksdonzi
Greetings all, I am looking at a 09 32S. What can you all tell me? I was hell bent on a Donzi 35ZR but, the Sunsation look awsome. Any input welcome?????

Thanks
Thank you for your interest in a Sunsation. There is a complete post on this exact same topic on the Sunsation Forum: http://www.sunsationboats.com/forums...ighlight=donzi.

Please feel free to us a call at the factory, we will be able to answer alot of questions with a quick phone call. May I also alt making a trip up to the factory for a complete tour and if weather permits we could get you out for a test drive as well.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

810-794-4888
Old 11-12-2008, 08:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ChrisSunsation
Thank you for your interest in a Sunsation. There is a complete post on this exact same topic on the Sunsation Forum: http://www.sunsationboats.com/forums...ighlight=donzi.

Please feel free to us a call at the factory, we will be able to answer alot of questions with a quick phone call. May I also alt making a trip up to the factory for a complete tour and if weather permits we could get you out for a test drive as well.

I'm looking forward to meeting you.

810-794-4888
There you have it. Sunsations customer service is second to none, the owners treat you like family and stand behind there product. The newer 32 boat, like the S is amazing. The boat has a nice amount of freeboard, runs extremely with stock power. After driving one the boat reponds very well from driver inputs, and is fairly easy to run. Rough water handling is excellent I think this boats can be compared with alot of 35 ft boats. Chris at the factory and Charlie and Tom at Mahopac are excellent guys to deal with!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

I'd recommend the Sunsation. IMO the fit and finish is higher quality than Donzi, and the factory support is the best.

Not knocking Donzi, but if you look closely at both you will see the difference.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
I'd recommend the Sunsation. IMO the fit and finish is higher quality than Donzi, and the factory support is the best.

Not knocking Donzi, but if you look closely at both you will see the difference.
I agree with Mental ...I couldnt be happier with my decision to go with Sunsation after a long infactuation with Formula . You become a member of a close knit family that I now know personally after attending the Sunsation rally last year. And hang out with the guys that built your boat.