Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
32 Sunsation 2005 >

32 Sunsation 2005

Notices

32 Sunsation 2005

Old 02-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Man that sounds like a pretty good price. Still hard to sell anything right now, but that should be attractive to somebody. What motors?
Old 03-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good ole reliable and econimical 496HO's.

Now I am curious Rick...what's on your mind?
Got some thoughts, but wanna be patient and not put the horse before the cart as in sell first shop after. I'm having a hard enough time making myself sit down and take out some formal advertising which i need to do since it's March now with Spring knocking at the door. I'm going to expect this could take awhile thanks to the bank situation, but lots of folks are downsizing....
Old 03-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

Rick, share info about your truck. I know a couple of guys at work that may be interested in it.

Looking into the new 38'?
Old 03-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Man can't seem to find the time to get on here lately....

Truck would only go as a package deal. Otherwise I wanna keep it until either both go, or the boat goes first.

It's a 2000 F-250 Ext. Cab XLT 7.3L PSD 4x4. Sort of aqua blue in color. Has a brush guard and a foglight kit on the front (got the lights off right now for inspection). It has a matching aqua blue fiberglass shell. Truck has an after market 10k+ hitch assembly. Almost new tires, brakes just done and inspection sticker. The previous owner used it as his commuting vehicle and it never towed a thing until i bought it. It has 129k miles on it, but it's been babied. I only use it for runs to Home Depot, dump, and towing the boat. Otherwise sits most of the time hooked up to an empty trailer during the summer (boatlift). Actually i just changed oil and replaced the fuel/air filters last weekend.

Not 100% sure what the next one will be. I'm trying to stay focused on sell first, shop afterward. With so many large boats to choose from at killer deals it would be silly to get tunnel vision on what make. Though the intermediate sized Sunsation defintely has it's strong appeal....
Old 04-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Still can't seem to find the time to visit here lately. Slowly but surely working up some steam to get this thing online and officially up for sale. I've already had some casual interest and probably could've sold it if I were more agressive, but I guess I'm having empty nest syndrom about letting my weekend warrior go. I suppose if someone is really motivated on here they would let me know...
Old 04-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

My bet is you have to post a price first
Old 04-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reckless32
I'd let it all go on a no hassle bargain of around $108k.

I thought this was the price.....

But here's a good site to do some comparing. http://www.powerboatlistings.com/sunsation/

Last edited by FirstMate; 04-14-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FirstMate
I thought this was the price.....

But here's a good site to do some comparing. http://www.powerboatlistings.com/sunsation/
Most of those 32s will be sitting for sale for a long long time at the prices they have posted on them.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:07 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Ponderings of objective observer........Another philosophical thought involving the price approach would be....if you could buy a pink boat with a bunny rabbit mural for a great price (wonder why) would you jump? or would one most likely pay a slightly better price for one you wouldn't mind being seen in?...aside from condition of course.

Beauty and price is in the eye of the beholder. Which by the way my proposal is pretty darned generous for the opportunistic buyer.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reckless32
Ponderings of objective observer........Another philosophical thought involving the price approach would be....if you could buy a pink boat with a bunny rabbit mural for a great price (wonder why) would you jump? or would one most likely pay a slightly better price for one you wouldn't mind being seen in?...aside from condition of course.

Beauty and price is in the eye of the beholder. Which by the way my proposal is pretty darned generous for the opportunistic buyer.
Your's is one of my all time favorites.

Quick Reply: 32 Sunsation 2005

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.