Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
Who has the fastest Sunsation out there!!! >

Who has the fastest Sunsation out there!!!

Notices

Who has the fastest Sunsation out there!!!

Old 04-10-2009, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by risingsun
Good numbers.them twins are hard to beat! Anyone doing anything with the singles? I'm runnin 775hp in a 25 aggressor. Whipple blower and inner cooler she runs 95 all day. Building a 540 with a 671 blower, carb motor. The whipple is fuelinjected. i'm shooting for 900 hp.Ive been swaping these motors back and fourth for three years.
That is a sick rig you have there. I bet it hurts alot of larger boats feelings
Old 04-10-2009, 07:13 AM
Registered

If I were to ever down size I would do a 288 with 650-700 hp
Old 04-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
If I were to ever down size I would do a 288 with 650-700 hp
I will let you know how the whippled 525 runs. Est HP is about 700 at full on.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Registered

That is a sick rig you have there. I bet it hurts alot of larger boats feelings
Yes it does. When were next to them at 70,they look over at us and wave by, lean forward and flog it. The look on there faces when they look over and I'm still there is funny! Then we wave by to them! The best one was when this guy with a brand new Baha 26' outlaw raced me then said he was taking the boat back because the dealer said he would be the fastest! Man I hate it when that happens! It's even better when my Bud's with me.He has a 115mph 28 Nordic heat. Now thats SICK!!!
Old 04-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
GPS or Speedo?
That was my question - that speed doesn't sound right for a 32 525 boat.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
I will let you know how the whippled 525 runs. Est HP is about 700 at full on.
thanks Tom, the newer 28 hulls seem to be a couple mph's faster than the older ones
Old 04-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Registered

Yes it does. When were next to them at 70,they look over at us and wave by, lean forward and flog it. The look on there faces when they look over and I'm still there is funny! Then we wave by to them! The best one was when this guy with a brand new Baha 26' outlaw raced me then said he was taking the boat back because the dealer said he would be the fastest! Man I hate it when that happens! It's even better when my Bud's with me.He has a 115mph 28 Nordic heat. Now thats SICK!!!
cool, my buddy have a Baja 210 sport with a nasty 496, solid roller cam ran on fuel. That boat ran 98 and hurt many peoples feelings total sleeper
Old 04-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Registered

cool, my buddy have a Baja 210 sport with a nasty 496, solid roller cam ran on fuel. That boat ran 98 and hurt many peoples feelings total sleeper
Man would I love to get my hands on the new 28,The only problem would be drives. Every time I look to move up in size I run into the same problem, drives. Hp is there upto 1100. I can afford to build it just cant afford to break it!!. I love speed but I love to boat too! My boat is easy to haul easy launch and if I just cruz it's easy on fuel. Change the pully and im nocking on 100's door. xr's break,Bmaxes break,imco's break. NXT's are to much cash. Im just glad Sunsation builds one he!! of a boat, till I find the 28 I can build with out breaking the bank I guess my 25 will just keep kicking butt.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Registered

Man would I love to get my hands on the new 28,The only problem would be drives. Every time I look to move up in size I run into the same problem, drives. Hp is there upto 1100. I can afford to build it just cant afford to break it!!. I love speed but I love to boat too! My boat is easy to haul easy launch and if I just cruz it's easy on fuel. Change the pully and im nocking on 100's door. xr's break,Bmaxes break,imco's break. NXT's are to much cash. Im just glad Sunsation builds one he!! of a boat, till I find the 28 I can build with out breaking the bank I guess my 25 will just keep kicking butt.
Have you tried the new Imco SCX?
Ilmor has the new one coming out in soon that may hold up for you on a 288.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
Have you tried the new Imco SCX?
Ilmor has the new one coming out in soon that may hold up for you on a 288.
The SCX,is that the one with the trans? No room on the 25 and not wanting to do an extension box. If things pick up I might try a deal on a new 09 28 with a NXT. My wife said she would loan me the money! She's not fond of breaking either!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.