32 - Insurance costs? >

32 - Insurance costs?

Notices

32 - Insurance costs?

Old 08-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
04 32 w/6.2's was as high as $3300 but is now down to $2200 in South FL. The hurricanes really hammered the market. If I waived the windstorm it would get cheaper but not worth the risk. Monroe, Dade, Broward and Palm Beach get surcharged to the moon.
yeah - those hurricanes suck. It doesn't matter if you are the insured or the insurer - it's a bad deal.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everyone for your input. I'm getting a better idea of the cost. Tried online with Progressive and Geico this weekend. Progressive said no way to HO's and Geico said I needed to give them a call..... I think they wanted to turn me down in person

David
Old 08-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GatorDave
Thanks everyone for your input. I'm getting a better idea of the cost. Tried online with Progressive and Geico this weekend. Progressive said no way to HO's and Geico said I needed to give them a call..... I think they wanted to turn me down in person

David
Call Stacy at Wake Zone in AZ. She hooked me up on my 07 Dominator SS MCOB. www.wakezoneinsurance.com Phone: 480-357-9663.