Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
why isnt anyone talking about Jeffs 115 mph. >

why isnt anyone talking about Jeffs 115 mph.

Notices

why isnt anyone talking about Jeffs 115 mph.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebel_Heart
It's currently under review. .......
They have right to remove is Top Gun tittle ?
Old 09-09-2009, 11:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be the first to tell you that our boat doesn't even run 100 MPH, we were showing 94.7 on our (smart craft) GPS. I told the lady working the sign in area that it wasn't right, but she didn't seem to care, she said everyone else is using the same measurment, and there was no one else in our class, so it didn't much matter. Then I ended up getting the top gun award, which I'll agree, we didn't deserve. If anyone knows who I should contact to give this award to the rightfull person, I'd love to do so....

When the guy from Powerboat mag interviewed me, he asked how does it feel to run 115 mph in that boat, my answer was, it felt like I was running 95 mph.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boat4fun
I'll be the first to tell you that our boat doesn't even run 100 MPH, we were showing 94.7 on our (smart craft) GPS. I told the lady working the sign in area that it wasn't right, but she didn't seem to care, she said everyone else is using the same measurment, and there was no one else in our class, so it didn't much matter. Then I ended up getting the top gun award, which I'll agree, we didn't deserve. If anyone knows who I should contact to give this award to the rightfull person, I'd love to do so....

When the guy from Powerboat mag interviewed me, he asked how does it feel to run 115 mph in that boat, my answer was, it felt like I was running 95 mph.
Thanks clarifying , it`s realy appreciated
Old 09-09-2009, 01:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sunsation 32' XRT (2010) w/ Twin 525 Raylar's clocked at 115MPH through LOTO Shootout. Don't ask me to show it to you again, is all I have to say about that.

There is that slight possibility that I had a hard (correction), very hard tail wind at our back for that brief minute??

I have to agree with somebody there, I would have given me an award also, for how good it looked.
Attached Thumbnails why isnt anyone talking about Jeffs 115 mph.-img_1609.jpg   why isnt anyone talking about Jeffs 115 mph.-img_1634.jpg   why isnt anyone talking about Jeffs 115 mph.-img_1637.jpg  

Old 09-09-2009, 02:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Video from that Liquid Jungle Poker Run....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnvgOFwfawk
Old 09-10-2009, 07:28 AM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by B BOATER
Or it might be the extra weight he was hauling in the bow.

wonder how the condo turned out? Hear he made a shopping spree. Thats it! his wallet was lighter!

All in good fun..
Is there any pictures from the shopping spree? I heard it was pretty comical
Old 09-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 894 Likes on 485 Posts

Originally Posted by B BOATER
Shootout top V 115mph!
Thought we would help ya out Jeff!

Boys from Illinois

He took the restricter plates off the orange dragon but lets keep that on the "down low" since it is not exactly street legal.......
Old 09-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Registered

Just to clarify Jeff was very honest about the speeds he ran to everyone and never said to anyone that he ran that fast.They gave him the number not the other way around. I was just giving him alittle grief.
If they would have said we ran 150 I probably would giggled and said sure and taken the the number due to the fact no one was in our class either.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 750 Likes on 403 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
He took the restricter plates off the orange dragon but lets keep that on the "down low" since it is not exactly street legal.......
Ok, Frank. Just don't go streaking through the quad...
Old 09-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Registered

There is that slight possibility that I had a hard (correction), very hard tail wind at our back for that brief minute??

GAIL for force winds were recorded that day if I do remember.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.