Innovator info? >

Innovator info?

Notices

Innovator info?

Old 10-23-2009, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Innovator info?

can anyone give me the lowdown on 32innovators. have seen a couple for sale that look nice, but that tilt up cabin access might be a pain, looks like more headroom and freeboard than the older dominators though. just curious
Old 10-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hotjava66
can anyone give me the lowdown on 32innovators. have seen a couple for sale that look nice, but that tilt up cabin access might be a pain, looks like more headroom and freeboard than the older dominators though. just curious
Same freeboard as the new 32SS/SSR.
Call the factory for more information; I'm sure they would be happy to help answer any questions.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Not many were sold, maybe around 5. As MC said, the mold then got converted to the new 32SS lines. Great boat, like the 32SS line, but I would be leery of buying the Innovator because of the dash. The 32SS line would be a much more popular model.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

spent 2 summers in one, great ride in rough water i also think the ride is better than the newer hull with the pad on the bottom.Dash set up is definetly not set up for families but they get the wow factor at the dock.I have also rode in the 08 hull design as well.After riding in both i would look for any of the 32s with the innvator hull.I think 05 06 had the innavator hull.By know means i am knocking the new hull just if i was buying one it would be the innvator hull because it is more stable.We have run 80 plus mph across 4 to 6 footers with the 08 hull this summer in lake erie.I do no alot of the history on the one that is for sale in cincinnati.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Innovator is a pretty cool boat, I like the side by side seating in front!! The hull is the same as the SS, the newer ones do have a pad, which is supposed to make the boat a little more stable and actually a little faster, but I'm not sure you can even tell the difference at realistic speeds (80's).
If you like the design of the cockpit and dont mind dealing with having to lift the console to get in the boat, its a great boat and turns alot of heads for sure!!!
Good luck.....