x dimensions? >

x dimensions?

Notices

x dimensions?

Old 10-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default x dimensions?

I've read that the 288's hull changed in '05 and current. Does anybody know if the x dimensions have changed in these years?
Old 10-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The new style 288 actually has diff x dimensions depending on trim package... the S has a raised x dimension compared to the SSR... unsure about the older style but I would assume its different bc they were not a step hulled boat
Old 10-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Registered

Call Sunsation

Last edited by THE 288 KID; 10-05-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

i need a beer!

Last edited by boatnt; 10-06-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Registered

That's where all the sunny loyalists traffic is, fact of life.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:01 AM
Registered

Sorry Jordan, search all you want and you will find that I am correct. I know you're hurt bc you have the older style but put your ego away and do some research before you post.

Back to the original topic, if top speed is a priority but u still want the SS or SSR you could just raise the x dimension yourself via an ext box or shortie lower... although I haven't read any results from a shortie. Which would be pretty cool having the best of both worlds, SSR cabin & S performance, even tho you would still be a touch shy of the S due to weight

Last edited by AJ POWERPLAY; 10-06-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Sorry Jordan, search all you want and you will find that I am correct. I know you're hurt bc you have the older style but put your ego away and do some research before you post.

Back to the original topic, if top speed is a priority but u still want the SS or SSR you could just raise the x dimension yourself via an ext box or shortie lower... although I haven't read any results from a shortie. Which would be pretty cool having the best of both worlds, SSR cabin & S performance, even tho you would still be a touch shy of the S due to weight
Wow,I am impresed!

Now what were you saying about boats with stepped hulls?
Attached Thumbnails x dimensions?-pq.jpg  

Last edited by boatnt; 10-06-2010 at 08:23 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher

If u think for 1 second I'm hurt over having a 2003 hull Ur nuts, step, half, or fake I love my glorified "raft". Simply stating if the guy wanted actual measurements try the Sunsation forum, cause someone over there (who's actually perhaps ordered one and reviewed the options and specs) might no the exact info. Depending who ordered the boat or if its a dealer boat they have different x dimensions. Fstboat(mike) has the first ssr 32' hull and he had his with I think an inch higher than normal and that helps him hit a high 91mph on gps with 496hos and cmi's. But I guess how I worded it u took that as a direct attack on Ur forum dominance. That's y after I read how I worded it myself I changed it to what it ses now, but not b4 boatnt quoted it.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
If u think for 1 second I'm hurt over having a 2003 hull Ur nuts, step, half, or fake I love my glorified "raft". Simply stating if the guy wanted actual measurements try the Sunsation forum, cause someone over there (who's actually perhaps ordered one and reviewed the options and specs) might no the exact info. Depending who ordered the boat or if its a dealer boat they have different x dimensions. Fstboat(mike) has the first ssr 32' hull and he had his with I think an inch higher than normal and that helps him hit a high 91mph on gps with 496hos and cmi's. But I guess how I worded it u took that as a direct attack on Ur forum dominance. That's y after I read how I worded it myself I changed it to what it ses now, but not b4 boatnt quoted it.
quoted what?
Old 10-06-2010, 09:01 AM
Registered

Ohhhh okkkk... I'm sure he appreciates your help then...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.