Like Tree0Likes

New 36' W/700'S

Old 06-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Old/Heavy/Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Jared is doing the poker run today and the F4 boat at Lake of the Ozarks with the factory too. Both boats will be at Dog Days tonight.
I got a ride on "Shake And Bake" Saturday afternoon. I've driven a 288, 32 Dominator, rode in a 32 SS, driven an F-4, and now had a ride in what I believe is the best Sunsation yet. This new 36 is a home run. Boat's acceleration was incredible and it ate the LOTO snot up. We saw 90 a couple different times going to the dam and back from Franky And Louie's. Wayne just didn't get good enough water to open it up any more than that. Thanks to Wayne and Chris from Sunsation and the proud new owners Jared and Heather for allowing me to ride on one of the baddest boats around!
Attached Thumbnails
New 36' W/700'S-thumb.jpg   New 36' W/700'S-hatch.jpg  
Old 06-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Nor-Tech 340 CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me View Post
I got a ride on "Shake And Bake" Saturday afternoon. I've driven a 288, 32 Dominator, rode in a 32 SS, driven an F-4, and now had a ride in what I believe is the best Sunsation yet. This new 36 is a home run. Boat's acceleration was incredible and it ate the LOTO snot up. We saw 90 a couple different times going to the dam and back from Franky And Louie's. Wayne just didn't get good enough water to open it up any more than that. Thanks to Wayne and Chris from Sunsation and the proud new owners Jared and Heather for allowing me to ride on one of the baddest boats around!
I second that. It didn't take long to do the round trip to the dam and back. That boat is awesome with the 700s. Acceleration is more like a jet ski than a boat.

Thanks to everyone for the ride.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2008 Sunsation SSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAriverratt View Post
I'm happy thier ideas have worked but I don't really care for the xrt that much...the split cockit look just doesn't do it for me, but that's just my taste and I'm only one dude so wtf, if it sells and has paid off...more pwoer to um!!!
Im with you LAriveratt.........but thats prolly why we are in SSR's. The beautiful thing is, there's a market for that look and Hats of to Wayne and Joe for "tossing their stones in the wheel barrel" and introducing this new offering......and at a time when boat manufacturer's have been reeling due to the recession!! If I were to set up a 36' it would have to look very similar to my 32 SSR but with 700's +NXT6 SSM Drives..........Herrings......???MPH.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 32 Sunsation SSR, 308 skater,( #1-28 skater sold), 24' Xpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filtrman View Post
Im with you LAriveratt.........but thats prolly why we are in SSR's. The beautiful thing is, there's a market for that look and Hats of to Wayne and Joe for "tossing their stones in the wheel barrel" and introducing this new offering......and at a time when boat manufacturer's have been reeling due to the recession!! If I were to set up a 36' it would have to look very similar to my 32 SSR but with 700's +NXT6 SSM Drives..........Herrings......???MPH.
I haven't had the opportunity to see an XRT in person just yet just going by the pics... not sure on the MPH of the 36 700's etc... but it'd haul the mail pretty damn good, and if you paint it like your ssr
Old 07-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me View Post
Jeff/Mental,

It was great to see both of you again! We couldn't leave without getting you guys a ride! Hope to see you in August!
Old 07-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Nor-Tech 340 CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSunsation View Post
Jeff/Mental,

It was great to see both of you again! We couldn't leave without getting you guys a ride! Hope to see you in August!
Thanks again Chris. We will be there for the shootout. Not sure if Wayne is planning to run in it or not. If so and you want to ride with us and raft up to watch the boats run you are more than welcome.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAriverratt View Post
I haven't had the opportunity to see an XRT in person just yet just going by the pics... not sure on the MPH of the 36 700's etc... but it'd haul the mail pretty damn good, and if you paint it like your ssr
We need to get our two rides together for a Run one of these days!! Is your SSR origionally from PA or did you order from scratch???
Old 07-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 36' Sunsation SSR - 18.5' Skeeter Hunting Boat

Quote:
We need to get our two rides together for a Run one of these days!! Is your SSR origionally from PA or did you order from scratch???
I have the one in PA. I ordered it from scratch through Mark’s Truck and Boat Center after looking at yours at the Western New York Fun Run in 2007. I was there the day your boat arrived.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 32 Sunsation SSR, 308 skater,( #1-28 skater sold), 24' Xpress

Quote:
love to get together one day!!! you have a few more ponies than I do though don't ya???....mine came from South Carolina...36hrs on her when i bought it

Last edited by LAriverratt; 07-08-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Registered

Right on Scagburner.......I'm surprised you and I haven't connected on a run yet.......but then again, I'm not cuz my wife delivered Twin boy and Girl shortly after I picked up my Twin 525's from Marks