Like Tree0Likes

Anyone know this boat?

Old 07-14-2011, 08:59 AM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

dont take this the wrong way but....
Never understood why someone brings attention to a boat that they are intrerested in buying...its like advertising for the seller..

Just saying
Old 07-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Registered

My Boats: '01 VIP Vindicator 425hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatnt View Post
dont take this the wrong way but....
Never understood why someone brings attention to a boat that they are intrerested in buying...its like advertising for the seller..

Just saying
Actually I've often wondered the same thing in the past and debated about asking about it for that reason (bringing attention to it) but it was so far away from me I had to try to get some independent info on it with out me seeing it in person. That's why I posed in the owners section and not in general section, and also why I didn't say I was looking to buy it or where it was advertized like some do when they ask about a boat. I know that most people on here are pretty quick to realize that if someone asked about a boat it usually means there looking to buy but felt like I had to take a chance. Also didn't have money in hand, if I had I would have flown or drove out to see it and if it's as nice as the new owner says went ahead and picked it up. That's my reasoning anyway.........
Old 07-14-2011, 11:30 AM
Registered

My Boats: 32 Sunsation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicator101 View Post
Been out of town for the last couple of days just now catching up on this post. Congrats! I knew it wouldn't last long but I couldn't move on it that fast. If you get tired of it let me know.
Thanks man, luckily for me, it was only a 1.5 hour drive from me to go look it over in person and take it for a ride.

Also, I didn't find out about it from this thread...found it while surfing boat trader, but I did get a chuckle when i saw this thread.

Last edited by Wasted Income; 07-14-2011 at 11:33 AM.