Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
32 Dominator Stereo Speaker Placement? >

32 Dominator Stereo Speaker Placement?

Notices

32 Dominator Stereo Speaker Placement?

Old 01-21-2014, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 32 Dominator Stereo Speaker Placement?

I have 2-10" subs and plan to install 2-12" subs. I have 4-7.7" and 2-8.8" JL Audio. Where have you placed your speakers? What works good where in this boat. my 10" subs are under the rear seat.
Old 01-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

I'd love to know where you stash those 7.7s and 8.8s. I imagine that's a tight fit. But definitely keep us updated. I wouldn't mind upgrading to those if it can work.

I have two 12s in a box under the seat. I'm sure you could easily put a box with two subs on each side of the back seat. I have a battery in the middle with room for another.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:17 AM
Registered

have 2-7.7" on each side of the front seats around where our knee would be. I have 2-7.7" under the back seat front firing with separate tweeters up above side firing towards back passengers. the 8.8" are also future that will be mounted side firing toward the back passengers and will have to have boxes built for the rear position of the side storage area. The 10" are in a box under the rear seat as mentioned and could not even get the recommended CU FT required but close and they fie outward towards each side of the boat I'm hoping the 12" will fit somewhere in the engine compartment. JL Audio amps so far are a 100 watt mono for the subs and a 600/4 for the 7.7"
Old 01-23-2014, 10:12 AM
Registered

CATF800 Please provide some pictures of your install!!! I also have an 05 and the factory stereo is crap!!! I would love to see what your's looks like. If you can't post pics please send some to me through email [email protected]

thanks

Greg
Old 01-26-2014, 07:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILLERIME
CATF800 Please provide some pictures of your install!!! I also have an 05 and the factory stereo is crap!!! I would love to see what your's looks like. If you can't post pics please send some to me through email [email protected]

thanks

Greg
will do. it's off in storage for the winter so it may be a while. I do have some I can get for you