Shoutout thanks to sunsation and unriehl sunsation

Notices

Shoutout thanks to sunsation and unriehl sunsation

Old 07-29-2015, 08:32 PM
Ing
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Shoutout thanks to sunsation and unriehl sunsation

Just wanted to take a moment and thank Jeff Riehl from UNRIEHL SUNSATION in Chesterfield, MI for taking the time to let me seatrial their 29 CCX this past weekend. We took the boat out in some really sloppy confused waters of Lake St Clair during Aquapalooza. The boat was rock solid with not a creak or groan anywhere. Some really trick features like a folddown aft bench seat and a hideawy boarding ladder on the stern shows the forthought that went into the design and layout. The really cool thing was Joe Schaldenbrand showing up and taking time out from his busy day to go over the boat with me top to bottom, stem to stern. Thanks again Jeff and Joe!
Attached Thumbnails Shoutout thanks to sunsation and unriehl sunsation-dsc01968.jpg   Shoutout thanks to sunsation and unriehl sunsation-img_1192.jpg  

Last edited by Ing; 07-29-2015 at 08:35 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-30-2015, 06:28 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Sunsation. Michigan's little secret.

Old 10-20-2015, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just bought that 29 CCX a month ago 9/14/15 (already logged 26hrs) from Jeff! Unriehl and Jeff in particular is the best dealer experience I have ever encountered in my life. When you combine that with the manufacturer experience with Joe calling me to welcome him to the Sunsation family and then staying in touch with a site tour is just head over heals why Sunsation is a step above.

Had a faulty tab actuator and it was personally picked up out of the water and taken to Joe at Sunsation by Jeff @ Unrielhl personally on his time for the warranty fix which took all of an hour to fix. The after purchase customer service is stellar both from the dealer and manufacturer side dare I on the level with Intrepid?!?! Just excellent highly recommended.

Thank you Jeff Unriehl, Joe, Wayne and Kyle @ Sunsation!

Cheers,
Chris
Old 11-18-2015, 04:43 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Gotta love hearing positive feedback like this. Especially the after-sale support.
Congrats to the new owners!
And standing ovation to Sunsation as well as the team at Unrielhl

Last edited by Gordo; 11-18-2015 at 04:46 PM.