small sunsation models >

small sunsation models

Notices

small sunsation models

Old 08-07-2018, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default small sunsation models

Did sunsation ever make something under 28ft? It looks like one of my neighbors bought a sunsation but it was covered up. It looked as if it was 24-25ft, they weren't home to ask but figured I would ask the experts.

Update.... answered my own question Sunsation Aggerssor is what I saw.... anyways I like the boat anyone have things to look for or stay away from? What speeds do these boats see?

Last edited by prostock3; 08-07-2018 at 07:16 AM.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

1st model boat was a 16ft outboard powered boat called the Sunburn. Next was a 24ft called the Rocket. Then the Aggressor which is 25ft. They built a lot of Aggressors. You can find some for sale from time to time. I'm sure there are some people on this board that can give you info on how they run. Seems like lots of guys put big power in these boats. Probably not too many with stock engines around anymore.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

The Agressors were fast. I think they were built with smaller beams, like 7-7.5 ft, but not totally sure about that..But it helped them cut through rougher waters well for their size. Back in the days of the Sunsation rallys on St Clair there would always be a few Agressors entered that ran amazingly well.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:54 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

The 24/25 Sunsations are all derivatives of the 24x7 hull, from the days of way back in the 70s/80s. There are literally a dozen or so variants of that hull. They are 23'7" of running surface with 7' of beam, hence 24x7.

Pantera
Excalibur
Corsa
Carrera
Python
Superboat
...all other examples and more.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 08-08-2018 at 09:58 AM.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
The Agressors were fast. I think they were built with smaller beams, like 7-7.5 ft, but not totally sure about that..But it helped them cut through rougher waters well for their size. Back in the days of the Sunsation rallys on St Clair there would always be a few Agressors entered that ran amazingly well.
The dude following us the one year had to be showing up on DTW's radar!