25 sunsation >

25 sunsation

Notices

25 sunsation

Old 02-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 25 sunsation

Does anyone have info on this boat? I went to the Sunsation web site and couldn't find anything on this model. Do they still make it?
Old 02-10-2003, 04:51 PM
Registered

They no longer make the 25 Aggressor. I believe they sold the molds so it may resurface. I have one, what would you like to know?
Old 02-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's the same bottom as many other 24'-5' boats, it works very well.
Old 02-10-2003, 08:11 PM
Registered

Why don't they make it any more? The 25' boats seem to be selling well. Was there a problem with this hull? Also does this hull have a built in swim platform that is included in the 25'? What is the degree of dead rise?

Thanks
Old 02-11-2003, 12:28 AM
Registered

Deadrise is 24 degrees. No problem with the hull. As RumRunner said, it is very similar to many other boats and works very well. My guess is Sunsation is concentrating on the larger boats at the moment. In my discussions with them they mentioned they may make another 25 (plus or minus) in the future. The earlier versions had two small fiberglass swim steps. The later models came with an aluminum platform. I have a 97 and replaced my steps with a custom aluminum platform that looks and functions great. If you are looking for one, mine is for sale.
Old 02-11-2003, 10:35 AM
Registered

I think the reason they dropped the Agressor was simply a matter of build capacity. Sunsation can only build so many boats at one time and still maintain the custom quality they are know for. Several new models of the 28 ft and 32 ft have created quite a demand on there facilities, and I think the room and resources needed to build the 25 were needed to fill the demands for the better selling larger boats.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Aggressor. I think the bottom and hull are basically the same as it always was with very minor tweaking of the delta pad and x-dimension. They changed the deck and trim items ie. swim platforms and interior, but basically it is still the same boat as the original Sunsation Rocket. (DaveSunstion jump in here if I'm wrong). A very fun boat, that will never go out of style.
Old 02-11-2003, 12:13 PM
Centsless

Hey Quality ...

We have a 95 Aggressor and I have been on my hubby to replace the two little itty bitty swim platforms (which I've slid off from more than once, but saved the beer ) with an aluminum one. Was it that big of a deal to do?? Also, where did you get your platform from??

Old 02-11-2003, 01:34 PM
Registered

Centsless-

I experienced the same issues you have. I used Extreme Marine for the platform. The job wasn't that bad except that you will need to fill the holes from the itty bitty steps and re-gel. Also, drilling holes in your transom is a little nerve racking. The platform is the only way to go! If interested, I believe I have some pictures I could forward to you.

Last edited by Quality Time; 02-11-2003 at 01:36 PM.
Old 02-11-2003, 02:08 PM
Centsless

Hey Quality ...

Doesn't sound too bad ... of course hubby is the one that would have to drill!!!

Aside from the beer spillage problem, we also have kids, 2 of whom are only 8 and I am afraid one of them is going to get hurt so I think this is the way to go.

If you dig some pictures up i'd love to show them to him. If you wanna email them to us our address is [email protected]

thanks

Old 02-11-2003, 02:15 PM
Centsless

Hey Quality ...

Doesn't sound too bad ... of course hubby is the one that would have to drill!!!

Aside from the beer spillage problem, we also have kids, 2 of whom are only 8 and I am afraid one of them is going to get hurt so I think this is the way to go.

If you dig some pictures up i'd love to show them to him. If you wanna email them to us our address is [email protected]

thanks

Quick Reply: 25 sunsation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.