New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures >

New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures

Notices

New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures

Old 02-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures

That's it for another week or so, keep yous requests & questions coming in.

It's getting Exciting ! ! ! ! ! !
Old 02-25-2005, 07:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

I really like the way this is project turning out. The deck looks awesome. I like the curves, the scoops and the dash. Keep up the good work.Jeff
Old 02-25-2005, 09:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

John
I am now thinking that the new 850 mercs would look perfect in that new toy Just think if you had your old boat you might have gotten out this weekend Oh well it will be worth the wait. Boat is looking great, I also like the lines ALOT. How was Miami? Did you stay out of trouble? Talk to you soon. Rich
Old 02-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Hey MP I looked for ya Thursday night at the Clevelander & Friday at the PRA party down in Miami, but never spotted ya. Bumped into Dave and his "body-guard"; chatted a bit with Bayley; and spotted CJ off to the side. Oh well, next time maybe.

The F4 is lookin' cool; the SS at the show is awesome, or as Dave put it..."the baddest 32 on the planet bar none"...; and can't wait for the 37/38 to debut as well. Exciting times for Sunsation enthusiasts...
Old 02-27-2005, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Dave, the pics look great. The hardened lines are really coming along. And that step in the middle of the wind screen will look awesome with the Sunsation logo in it ..

Hope things went well at the ST Louis show this weekend, especially as well as they went in Miami.

Reckless, we were at Clevelander early, evidently NOT like others. We left and went down to a bar called Finnegan's Way. It was awesome. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, we spent 4-5 hours there each nite the next two nites.

We went back to Naples Saturday after spending a few hours with Dave at the show. Naples was great, not close to the rat race Miami was.

Dave, I will call you this week.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mentalpause, I don't know how you missed us if you got there early. We were there pretty early and had one entire corner of the place and even posted our HRPA banner on the wall behind us. SW corner of the Clevelander.

Glad you got some more R&R time in beyond Miami. 8 of us went down to Key West for 3 1/2 more days. I was sublime!
Old 03-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Registered

We were sitting right at the table where you walk in and got your name tag. We were there until about 9, then left and found a bar called Fiinegan's Way about 3 blocks north. Great food, great time. The Miller lite girls were there giving miller lite/bud light taste tests. We passed every time. Of course you can tell by the color, but they never figured that out
Old 03-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Registered

I am heading for the factory to take some new pics on Monday 3/21. It's been since late December since I've been there. I'm going through withdrawals.

I never thought I would say a long winter was ok. But I have to admit it makes waiting for the boat a little easier, but not much.

There will be new pics in a bit over a week unless Dave posts them sooner.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

John, I haven't looked at this thread in awhile. The lines on that deck are gorgeous. That boat will definately be worth the wait. Keep me posted on its progress. P.S. I think the new 850's would look sweet in there also
Old 03-17-2005, 07:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chuck
John, I haven't looked at this thread in awhile. The lines on that deck are gorgeous. That boat will definately be worth the wait. Keep me posted on its progress. P.S. I think the new 850's would look sweet in there also
Thanks Chuck, David keeps telling me those 850s would look sweet too. I keep thinking what a sweet hunk they would take out of my wallet. Will post new pics early next week.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your 3600.

Quick Reply: New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.