Notices

Throttle-UP

Old 10-31-2005, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Throttle-UP

I would like to reflect back over the "2005" seasons and thank Throttle -UP for all their hard work. Matt, and Julie are huge supports of Offshore Racing in many different ways . As a sponsor they don't come much better, they supported us 110% in any way they could. As many of you know there isn't anyone better then Matt when it comes to working a prop . Not only does he work our props but spends endless hours running the boat with us getting to know the boat better then me !!! Each and every time Matt and I have talk at a race site before a race, and Matt has made a prop choice he has been right on the money. They are top self in everything they do, and it shows by all of the National Championships, World Championships, and the all important Kilo's they have WON !!!
Matt built me a prop a few years ago for my F1 Fountain that was just unbelievable, we tried literally 10-15 props at Fountain the week of the race. Matt told me I have built you a secret weapon for u as a joke and oh my God he wasn't kidding !!! We went out and ran a blistering Kilo in "2003" at 87.684 mph to set a new World Record in F1 with an HP 500 that still stands today. Thats not to bad for a guy that is sitting in a shop 800 miles away and just doing it off information I was giving him from my week of testing.

Of course then there is Julie our support system !!! There isn't a harder working person at a race site, she runs from morning till nite to make sure each and everyone of her teams are on their "A" game. If you aren't she makes sure some how some way you get what you need. I've seen that women fly **** cross the country for a team at the speed of light. If your not running out front she isn't happy, and believe me you don't want Julie not to be happy (ask Matt) .

Their support at the race site is something we sometimes take for grant, so I want to take a moment to personal thank them for be a unbelievable sponsor and great friends !!!
Old 10-31-2005, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Throttle-UP

Well said , Frank. I agree, Matt,Julie, and Gene are top. Always there to help. Thanks !!! Dave
Old 10-31-2005, 10:42 AM
Registered

Since the first time we met (Ft. Lauderdale @ Bahia Beach Club) Matt & Julie have been helping, fixing, testing, counseling, and just being great friends. They are always there, not only for me, but for everyone who calls on them for help…or maybe just to hear Julie’s sexy “Hello, this is Throttle up…how may I help youuuuu”

They are good people with high moral values. It doesn’t make any difference if you have a race boat, do poker runs, or need a pusher prop for 40-year old outboard on a pontoon boat, every customer is important.

Their support of Offshore Racing is more than a business decision…it’s a commitment. Their heart is with their customers, wherever they race, poker run, or just putter around on the water.

Throttle up…one of the brightest stars in the heavens, and one we would all do well to follow as an example.

Thank you!

Ken Doyle
Old 10-31-2005, 01:21 PM
Registered

Hear...Hear....
We look foward to continue working with Matt and Julie....
Old 10-31-2005, 02:56 PM
Gold Member

Best support team in Offshore Racing, love you guys see ya suun!!!!!
Old 10-31-2005, 05:19 PM
Registered

Re: Throttle-UP

MaTT and juley ARE awsome they helped us out when no one would thet know there stuff and are great freinds!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN YOU FEEL THE NEED!!!!
Cory and the crew.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

they go above and beyond
thanx matt and julie
peppers racing
Old 10-31-2005, 05:56 PM
Registered

We thank you both for all you do,on and off the course.Thank you for your friendship.Oh,I almost forgot,thank you for the props!!!!

Wil
Old 10-31-2005, 08:10 PM
Registered

Re: Throttle-UP

Well said Frank, they are the BEST. I can't put into words how I feel about both Matt & Julie. I hope all of their teams do well in the Worlds, if we don't it will not have anything to do with the props.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Warren,

U are right about that, Matt always gives us the best possible prop... the rest is up to us. I'm proud to fly their color on my boat.

Quick Reply: Throttle-UP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.