Notices

Sarasota Article

Old 07-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sarasota Article

I would like to apologize for the short post about the broadcasting of the SBI Sarasota race. Sometimes in this internet type forum we just type short sentences and hit send without thinking.

Fountain Powerboats had just signed a three race deal to broadcast Talk Offshore for the SBI races and that was on my mind at that time. Our sponsors and listeners are our only asset. Without them we would not exist. All our broadcast sponsors are important.

It should have read: Yes, Talk Offshore will broadcast the Sarasota race and will be made possible by Fountain Powerboats along with our other broadcast sponsors for 2006."

Martin, Charlie and I thank all our broadcast sponsors, Budweiser Select Offshore Racing ,TNT Marine, Spinnaker Marina, Reliable Carriers, AMF Offshore, Fountain Powerboats, and Offshore Only along with all the advertisers that make it possible.

Andrew Corn