Notices

Beware.......

Old 09-28-2006, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Beware.......

Well guys let me be the first to tell you . I have been testing some new props from Throttle-Up the last few months. These are props that Matt (Blades) has designed himself, and Throttle-UP is manufacturing. They are on the third generation in design .... The last one I tested was the fastest yet , and let me tell you I mean FAST very FAST. Handling is great and the attitude of the boat is getting better and better.

If you need some speed then its time to Throttle-UP ...Call Julie and I'm sure she will be happy to spend sometime with you and explain more about what they are doing, and the direction they are going.

WARNING: If you want to be part of a new generation call soon, if not you might be better off keeping your boat on a trailer.

www.Throttle-UP.com
Old 09-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Beware.......

Throttle-Up takes great pride in getting you dialed in just right, can`t say enough about them. You guys will bring a new meaning to the prop evolution industry.

Albert
Old 10-02-2006, 12:26 AM
Registered

I'm Still Gonna Whoop Your Butt!!!!
Old 10-02-2006, 07:28 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lauderdaleboats
I'm Still Gonna Whoop Your Butt!!!!
You need a gun to kick my butt, and big enough balls to hang with me in Deerfield.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:03 AM
Registered

FRANK and ALBERT....I want to thank the two of you for your ongoing support, over this past year. We have had to sit out this season, to accomplish our goals by bringing something new to the course for you boys to race with. We are so very confident right now that our product will be second to NONE! Our ongoing testing proves this every week. We continue to run the props on every different boat and set up we can come up with. We are testing with some OEM's and this should prove to be a positive step, in acheiving our goals. Thank you to those of you who have supported us and have offered your time to help Matt and I accomplish our dreams!

Gratefully yours gentleman.

Julie & Matt
Throttle Up Propellers
Old 10-03-2006, 08:26 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I'm gonna chime in here, we sent Matt & Julie our 5 blade, round ear 25 pitch props before going to OPA in Cambridge, Maryland last week. The Condo was doing between 78 and 79 MPH tops on OPA's GPS System, We achieved 82 MPH which is a gain of 3 MPH in flat water. Don't know what they did, don't care! Anthony "Sticks" Asked them to do ??? and they did. Matt, Julie...THANK YOU SO MUCH. LOVE you guy's. Augie
Old 10-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Registered

Thank you Augie! That really means a lot to us! We have put in some ungodly hours here this season and I am really proud that we have been able to maintain the same level of service, that you all are accustomed to.

So that being said who's ready to bolt on some smokin wheels and take some titles for 2006! And if you think I am blowing smoke up your ....well ..your way....then pay attention. There are some teams who will no longer talk about their numbers....I am sure if you THINK about you'll figure it out!

We are ready to build custom CNC Wheels for your Professional Offshore Race Boat, that will smoke your competition!

Julie & Matt
Throttle Up Propellers

GO FAST or ........GO HOME!
Old 10-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Registered

Hope you all got your stuff bolted down tight for the weekend. 6 feet on the beach today and yesterday. I ran a 23 @ 7600RPM and held it down from Pompano to Govt. Cut and back and back and back waiting for anything at all to break loose. Nothing broken. I'm gonna abuse that little b!tch again tomorrow. Frank & Albert, why not come out tomorrow so I can put your cigarette butt OUT!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Registered

Hope you all got your stuff bolted down tight for the weekend. 6 feet on the beach today and yesterday. I ran a 23 @ 7600RPM and held it down from Pompano to Govt. Cut and back and back and back waiting for anything at all to break loose. Nothing broken. I'm gonna abuse that little b!tch again tomorrow. Frank & Albert, why not come out tomorrow so I can put your cigarette butt OUT!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Registered

Race it like you stole it. This is before we got it RUNNIN!!!
Attached Thumbnails Beware.......-miramar-missile-11.jpg  

Quick Reply: Beware.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.