Notices

KW Sponsors

Old 10-22-2006, 09:41 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: KW Sponsors

Frank

Just stop with all the BS , thats all where asking you to do.

Mike

Yes, I will be in Destin with all the Jersey boyz
Old 10-22-2006, 11:07 AM
Registered

Mike,

If you stay in your own sand box then u wont have to worry about what we are doing, and it does sound like you are worried...
We have our own program and moving forward with major corp. sponsors and new race site for next year. If that bothers you i'm truly sorry, SBI/APBA works very hard to get good paying sites and will continue to do in the future.
15 race schedule next yr so i guess we have a few cities interested in what we are doing.

I truly wish you the best in the future where ever you race, good luck and be safe. What we do will help all of Offshore racing in the future, sponsors read this and you should think about that if you are truly interested in the future of the sport and not just how many boat will be at a race.
Old 10-22-2006, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Frank.....come on.... The sand boxes have been playing nicely recently. There has been no bickering between anyone for a long time until the unprofessional, immature, idiotic posts in this forum. The simple fact is that everyone still reads what each other is doing in their "sandboxes" and when you attack someone personally like Martin Sanborn and John Haggin (one of the people that paid for the jumbotrons and live webcast) your asking for trouble. If you ask me I think the live webcast is revolutionary for the sport and could be the catalyst to propel the sport to the next level. It was absolutely amazing to watch. These posts sound like a jealous, scorn woman angry at life.
I hope the new major sponsors for SBI works out well because it can only better the sport.....but, unfortunately many of us have heard this dog and pony show before and have seen nothing come out of it (especially for the racers themselves). With all of these major sponsors that we have been hearing about for years you would think that the racers would be profiting on racing.....this is simply not the case in SBI. If a couple rednecks from NJ can put on a show where the racers make money on racing, live webcast, live talk radio, great venues and great sportsmanship than why can't a professional organizer do it?
If you don't want to start a war, you dont launch bombs.
If you live in a glass house, dont throw rocks
No one is perfect and never claimed to be but if we all spent the same amout of time that we do bickering, trying to blind people with bullsh*t and personally attacking this sport could be so much further ahead than it is. Keep everything positive......it can only help you.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:56 PM
Registered

Thanks Q...
But your barking up the wrong tree I didnt post it .