Notices

AMF Ft Lauderdale

Old 05-08-2007, 06:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMF Ft Lauderdale

John, Mark, Scotty and the whole Crew,
I hope you know how much your participation is appreciated. The generosity is overwhelming and your entire organization exhibits a positive, warm, professional attitude at all times. I have to mention Mark and Scotty piloting one of the most awsome Offshore rides of all time, waiting their turn behind us at the crane. They say it starts at the top. If that's the case Haggin has to be one of the great ones and we would all do well to consider AMF the top of Offshore. We could only get better if we followed their lead. SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stevequick
I hope you know how much your participation is appreciated. The generosity is overwhelming and your entire organization exhibits a positive, warm, professional attitude at all times. I have to mention Mark and Scotty piloting one of the most awsome Offshore rides of all time, waiting their turn behind us at the crane. They say it starts at the top. If that's the case Haggin has to be one of the great ones and we would all do well to consider AMF the top of Offshore. We could only get better if we followed their lead. SQ
Well said Steve!!!

Great to see you again, hopefully it won't be as long for your next time south out of the "Windy City"

Trent
Old 05-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Ditto Steve, AMF is a class act all the way. We all should learn from their spirit and professionalism. The sport is that much more better off with AMF around.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stevequick
Thanks Steve...What a show you guys put on with Mikosukkee on Sunday!!!

Haggin's heart is with the "little guys"..that's why he gave Scotty and I the shot at piloting the Miss GEICO.

Were working hard to make offshore better and knowing you guys are behind us makes us work even harder. Any and all ideas on how we can succeed would be greatly apreciated.

M
Old 05-08-2007, 08:27 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Marc and Scotty,

I recently viewed pics of MISS GEICO from recently race...Look really good!!!!!

Good job, AMF!!!
Old 05-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Registered

Steve, We are one of the littles guys who got lucky with a great team owner. We can learn a lot from teams like yours.
The fact that I first saw your boat on Duval st in I think 1995,
and it is still a top dog in one of the most competative classes in offshore today is a tribute to you and your crew and incredibly impressive. If you listen to our onboard video, you will usually here Marc and I talking about you guys and how your running that boat. In fact, I will put together the Miss GEICO top 5 on board conversations of the weekend.

In no particular order

5, Look at the battle with DVC and Miccasouki
4 Wholy shi t, that Predator boat is running awesome
3. Those Shogun guys are nuts, look how they run that little boat, I miss mine
2. Dad needs to trim it in a bit
1 Where the hell is Cintron, did he miss the stasrt again
Old 05-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ScottB
If you listen to our onboard video, you will usually here Marc and I talking about you guys and how your running that boat. In fact, I will put together the Miss GEICO top 5 on board conversations of the weekend.

In no particular order

5, Look at the battle with DVC and Miccasouki
4 Wholy shi t, that Predator boat is running awesome
3. Those Shogun guys are nuts, look how they run that little boat, I miss mine
2. Dad needs to trim it in a bit
1 Where the hell is Cintron, did he miss the stasrt again
Thats some funny chit Scott, especially the part about Dad trimming in, we are usually saying the same from the beach

Thanks again, Scott, Mark, and John. See y'all in Marathon

Rick
Old 05-09-2007, 08:35 AM
Registered

I was thinking about you guys this morning and how I wish we could have been there. Sound like a great time and fun racing. The Screammachine is almost fixed, Keri said I needed to get siding on the house before i fixed the boat. Scotty, I,m putting the Mailman (22' classic) back together speaking of having your little boat back. Hope you guys come to morehead this year and we can run p 5 class again. We are going to try to make Sarasota.
Old 05-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Gold Member

Haggin/AMF and crew are second to none!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2007, 08:52 AM
Registered

And in the middle of racing they had time to run up to West Palm...you did run up?...and treat the people at Sun Fest to a little show. It was cool to see you guys idling around.

Mike Sadlon
UL 89