Is This A Bad Idea? >

Is This A Bad Idea?

Notices

Is This A Bad Idea?

Old 09-14-2007, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is This A Bad Idea?

I have been talking to a few teams in SBI/APBA about helping the teams that are straped for cash to make it to KW.....from both teams in OPA and SBI/APBA....while a few of us can pay for some of the guys Regs fee's it would be nice if we could cover everyone in both Orgs who would not make it this year becasue of money....
Would it be worth it if both Orgs in there next few races before KW held auctions at there race sites to raise the money to get everyone that wants to show in KW make it there. It would be great if we did not leave any team behind becasue of financal reasons....maybe some teams and other dealers could donated some things that most teams would be buying anyways....or would pay for...or just help out just to get us to KW...

To start....I would donate after the Wolrds my new Scooter I got from Dean at the end of the wekeend of the Worlds....

OR if this is a bad idea....just say so....
Old 09-14-2007, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

gotta tell ya bro i commend your efforts
Old 09-14-2007, 04:34 PM
Registered

Marylandmark......I agree every little bit would help out...
I ahve a bunch of CG t-shirts that we were going to give out to the C.G. folks in KW...I will donate a bunch of them also....
Old 09-14-2007, 06:09 PM
Registered

Steve Im going to bring my svl light to key west and Kick your butt. Im sick of hearing how great your are.

By the way whats a svl ? Is it like a skater or more like a bayliner.

Either way I gots ya covered.

Yahoo
Old 09-14-2007, 09:37 PM
Registered

Gino, get my # from JC . I'm willing to help out as long as it's real. If I feel like someone is just gettin over on us and is not in need of help then we're gonna have to kill them.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:29 AM
Registered

GARBAGMAN.....Will do....
I agree that it needs to go to teams that really need it...

Even if we can get 5 to 10 teams there that would not be able to show....it would still be great for the sport and the Worlds...who know's...the teams we help today maybe the ones who will be able to help others next year...

Thanks again for you guys helping me in N.Y. ...and we are ready for Cambridge....

Shake and Bake.....
Old 09-16-2007, 07:33 PM
Registered

Talking Great Call Gino!!!

Originally Posted by MANITIE
I have been talking to a few teams in SBI/APBA about helping the teams that are straped for cash to make it to KW.....from both teams in OPA and SBI/APBA....while a few of us can pay for some of the guys Regs fee's it would be nice if we could cover everyone in both Orgs who would not make it this year becasue of money....
Would it be worth it if both Orgs in there next few races before KW held auctions at there race sites to raise the money to get everyone that wants to show in KW make it there. It would be great if we did not leave any team behind becasue of financal reasons....maybe some teams and other dealers could donated some things that most teams would be buying anyways....or would pay for...or just help out just to get us to KW...

To start....I would donate after the Wolrds my new Scooter I got from Dean at the end of the wekeend of the Worlds....

OR if this is a bad idea....just say so....
Gino,
Tell You What..........................
I'm Damn Proud, To Know You!!!
Count Me In!!!!!
Whatever We Can Do To Help Out The Grass Root's Racer, I'm All In Favor!!
UNITED WE RACE, My Friend!
Draw It Up And I'll Back You!
I Need More Of You, ALL DAY LONG!
Let's Make This Work For The Greatest Sport Of All, (OFFSHORE RACING).
Again Thank You Gino, For All You Do For This Sport!
Love,
Haggin
UNITED WE RACE
Old 09-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by yahoo
Steve Im going to bring my svl light to key west and Kick your butt. Im sick of hearing how great your are.

By the way whats a svl ? Is it like a skater or more like a bayliner.

Either way I gots ya covered.

Yahoo
get in with popeyes svl curtis. george is a great guy.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:20 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

Geno i Will Help You With Race Dvds, Crash Dvds, And Photos And Posters For auctions Just Let Me Know Freeze Frame www.freezeframevideo.net
Old 09-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Registered

John, you have stepped up since you got invoved with this sport years ago and have made me see its always a good time to help out as many racers as we can to get the boat count back and race together....

Coming from running APBA and then SBI/APBA there were a lot of teams with money...and since we ran F1 and then Super Vee...I never really got to know the P-Class racers as I did this year....and what they did and gave up to make a race just trying to get there boat to run even if it was to cross the start of the race....these are the teams we have to have and we need in United We Race....I want to see these guys ( some who have never even been to K.W. ) make it to a World Champonship were they can also compete with the other P-Class teams from SBI/APBA....If ever we could give back to some of these teams...this is it....and whats been great even some SBI/APBA teams want to help out....
Its all about racers want to race against everyone....and are stepping up to make it happen......

Like always....your always there to help out the racers and the sport....

See ya in Cambridge....

Shake and Bake
Ricky Bobby....

Last edited by MANITIE; 09-17-2007 at 02:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Is This A Bad Idea?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.