Notices

The Silly Season

Old 11-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gino,

Not near as ugly as going out Government Cut. Those 18-20 foot rollers and sliding down the back side before you punch through middle of the next one is like an amusement park ride to us.

We can string ya'll up single file like little ducks and show you how its done. Wouldn't want you to get all nervious and turn back before we get out to the play ground....

That's where we get to show you how we...in the words of the "Greatest" - Mohammad Ali....float like a butterfly...sting like a bee.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by MANITIE
You guys better make sure its blowing big.....we don't want you guys braking out again....maybe you need the same set up I have for Jim in my boat...when the speed hits 91.9 a electrical shock gose right to his butt..... all I heard in K.W. on the back stretch was OWWWW...EEECK...OOOOO WWWOOOWW....OOOOWWWW....

Gino that is hilirious
Old 11-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Registered

Ken....

.I know you did not just go there.......PENGUINS....WHITE @SS's.....this is going to get ugly....
Isn't that ....Pingüinos and Asnos blancos????
Old 11-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Registered

I keep hearing about this big water down there in Miami...and I showed up 2 times there and it was flat....
I can't speak for those beek boats....but put Puff in the right direction and there's no turning back...
Old 11-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

You guys better make sure its blowing big.....we don't want you guys braking out again....maybe you need the same set up I have for Jim in my boat...when the speed hits 91.9 a electrical shock gose right to his butt..... all I heard in K.W. on the back stretch was OWWWW...EEECK...OOOOO WWWOOOWW....OOOOWWWW....
Now thats way too funny. Gino i think you got to do something with that old man you have in your boat.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Registered

Cheerios?

Aint them those little round life preserver lookn' things that float around on top of milk?
Old 11-20-2007, 12:22 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

Race Teams Key West World Championships Please Fill Out Narration Form At Freeze Frame Video

------The Editing Is Almost Done it Will Be By Next Week Please Fill out Narration Sheets For Sponcers And Fans !!--------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.freezeframevideo.net
Freeze Frame Video Narration Information ------www.freezeframevideo.net/narration.cfm
www.freezeframevideo.net/narration.cfm Special Note; All Photos From Are Posted Special Note :If You Had A Onboard camera your dvds will go Soon ,Editing all day Special Thanks To Everone For Great Event Freeze Frame Was Glad To Be Part Of It. all to be done by next week Everone have A Nice Turkey Day !!! Jeff
Old 11-20-2007, 12:56 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by KenD
Cheerios?

Aint them those little round life preserver lookn' things that float around on top of milk?
Yea, but in your case, make sure the milk isn't YELLOW......See being from the south you guys probably have never heard the one about dont eat the yellow snow !!
Old 11-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Registered

Ken....you know what those Cherrios look like....they look like the same things you guys from SBI/APBA wear on your arms to stay afloat in the water.....but only smaller....
Now get that bumble bee ready....Puffs getting a make over....
Old 11-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Registered

Bobby......you need to get that Fomula ready and make the trip down with us.....there will be some many P3 boats from up North we may need our own start.....

Quick Reply: The Silly Season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.