Nichols race boat still for sale ? >

Nichols race boat still for sale ?

Notices

Nichols race boat still for sale ?

Old 12-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
how many races do you get from an engine before rebuild?
we raced 4 years without a rebuild. bullet proof, almost. things still can go wrong.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WHEN YOU READY TO INSURE THE
RACE TEAM EXPOSURES, CALL ME! 2008 RATES ARE NOW MORE COMPETITIVE AS RESPECTS TO TESTING LIABILITY & STATIC DISPLAY FOR YOUR SPONSORS!

HAWK RACE CONSULTANTS 516-466-9760 [email protected] RH FELSEN
Old 12-23-2007, 06:29 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Rob, Cat lite and Cat outboard are fun classes. Do what your budget dictates. But if you can SUPERCAT is awesome. just ask the guy who just bought the nichols boat.Some of us hardcore guys like a 7600 rpm "race motor" buzzing by at 130 plus. Bob bull (CMS) ran a pair 700 miles till they expired. They were Mercurys. He knows. People throw out some bull*&^% when they have no clue. Organizations have not been good to The SUPERCAT class, thats why we formed the PRO Series to help preserve the SUPERCAT class. Its a class where we invite ALL manufactures to compete as it should be.Contact Tom Abrams (Reliable Carriers) or myself and we would be more than happy to supply any info you need. We can help with available boats , power ,etc. Even my hair stands up on the back of my neck when David Scott goes by
in the BUDweiser boat and 3000hp...Get the picture..I'm sure alot of diehard fans feel the same....Keep in touch ,Tony

Jeff those are awesome...

Last edited by byrideroffshore; 12-23-2007 at 06:35 AM.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by byrideroffshore
Rob, Cat lite and Cat outboard are fun classes. Do what your budget dictates. But if you can SUPERCAT is awesome. just ask the guy who just bought the nichols boat.Some of us hardcore guys like a 7600 rpm "race motor" buzzing by at 130 plus. Bob bull (CMS) ran a pair 700 miles till they expired. They were Mercurys. He knows. People throw out some bull*&^% when they have no clue. Organizations have not been good to The SUPERCAT class, thats why we formed the PRO Series to help preserve the SUPERCAT class. Its a class where we invite ALL manufactures to compete as it should be.Contact Tom Abrams (Reliable Carriers) or myself and we would be more than happy to supply any info you need. We can help with available boats , power ,etc. Even my hair stands up on the back of my neck when David Scott goes by
in the BUDweiser boat and 3000hp...Get the picture..I'm sure alot of diehard fans feel the same....Keep in touch ,Tony

Jeff those are awesome...

Hope you get that excited when I'm coming around to lap your pansy a$$
Old 12-23-2007, 11:26 AM
Registered

Rob, Iam the owner of the nichols world championship 2nd place Super Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Not bad for a 2002 mti and a rookie .Congratulations and Happy
Holidays toSuper Cat World Champions J D Byrider And Happy Holidays to all fellow racers. Rob to me it is the best group i could ever imaging if you want the boat we will work something out but you would have to race with us in pro series. I will get another boat but billy and i will be racing in super cat in 2008 !!! Tony call me if you seethis,sorry i missed the call. Paul
Old 12-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Persu Cat Racing
Rob, Iam the owner of the nichols world championship 2nd place Super Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Not bad for a 2002 mti and a rookie .Congratulations and Happy
Holidays toSuper Cat World Champions J D Byrider And Happy Holidays to all fellow racers. Rob to me it is the best group i could ever imaging if you want the boat we will work something out but you would have to race with us in pro series. I will get another boat but billy and i will be racing in super cat in 2008 !!! Tony call me if you seethis,sorry i missed the call. Paul
Hey Paul I'm running with ya fellas in 08. Look foward to meeting you.

Jimmy
Old 12-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Registered

Jimmy i am glad you made the move and are looking fwd to meet you Happy Holidays,Paul P.S. Glad you didn't do that 850 thing YOUR A SMART MAN !!
Old 12-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Registered

Jimmy is a wild man ...hes gonna be alot fun next year...him and Paul will get along just great...Jimmy im printing this thing out nad if you lap less a mechanical breakdown ill eat the "post"..Better be on your game big boy...im interested in that PT cruiser testing you guys do..maybe we can compare results....
Old 12-23-2007, 03:44 PM
VIP Member

This is cool to see the SC guys out trash talking, You know, Tom is a great guy, Tony, well, I talk to him just about every day, Jay Muller, my next door neighbor, Bob Vesper, a Jersey Boy. Bill Mazoni, we've been friends a long time. But, with the arrival of Winters. Here is what OPA is most proud of. One of our Boys stepping up. Go get them Jimmy. Smitty
Old 12-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Registered

Smitty, bunch of good guys up that way...the way it should be

Quick Reply: Nichols race boat still for sale ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.