Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Super Boat International (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/super-boat-international-191/)
-   -   JBS masters of invivibility (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/super-boat-international/199928-jbs-masters-invivibility.html)

Wahoo ATV 12-09-2008 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi (Post 2755880)
Wahoo,

I am beginning to wonder what you mean by Harrison Offshore will fix..........Hmmmm

JBS,

If you come to Michigan races...I will be there and meet you in person. Looking forward seeing what your truck and boat look like from what I being told it was awesome.

Looking forward to 2009 Season...It gotta be a long winter *shrugs*

Chris

Chris,

We are going change the way race sites do business. Harrison Offshore is only in it's second year, but we will have the best website of any race site. Race coverage, video's, forums and live web cams of the event. Additionally, we are going to produce the Harrison Offshore magazine. It will be in the spirit of the old "Vapor Trails" but with up to date graphics and print. It will do triple duty as a Magazine, Race Program and Poker Run/Sunsation Owners Rally coverage.

With this we will help all teams get the recognition they deserve and have earned.

Wazzup Racing 12-09-2008 11:58 AM

You GO Boy !!! Do that and I'll get your picture on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Of course you might have to wear a thong.

Ryan Beckley 12-09-2008 11:59 AM

JBS = Jeff B. Stevenson

DriverofDonzi 12-09-2008 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV (Post 2755890)
Chris,

We are going change the way race sites do business. Harrison Offshore is only in it's second year, but we will have the best website of any race site. Race coverage, video's, forums and live web cams of the event. Additionally, we are going to produce the Harrison Offshore magazine. It will be in the spirit of the old "Vapor Trails" but with up to date graphics and print. It will do triple duty as a Magazine, Race Program and Poker Run/Sunsation Owners Rally coverage.

With this we will help all teams get the recognition they deserve and have earned.

Wahoo,

So you change a few things year by year to make things more better, correct?

Chris

DriverofDonzi 12-09-2008 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing (Post 2755895)
You GO Boy !!! Do that and I'll get your picture on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Of course you might have to wear a thong.

:eek::eek::eek:

Chris

Xtremeracing 12-09-2008 01:11 PM

Well put Boomer ....

RunninHotRacing163.1 12-09-2008 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by SKATERKAT (Post 2755820)
What does JBS stand for again? Oh wait, now I remember. Jealous, Bitter, and Second place. :eek::eek::eek: Oh no he didnt! :party-smiley-004:

WoW that is kinda pimpy BIG Daddy :evilb:

FunHome 12-09-2008 02:46 PM

This thread is doing nothing for our sport.... Keep in mind that every potential sponsor can see this bantering and belittling.....

This is just one of the things that is wrong with our sport.....

KNOT-RIGHT 12-09-2008 03:10 PM

JBS Your setup is over the top.

Dont get discouraged my friend:drink:

Your day will come!

Your back yard Turbine brother.
KR

JBS 12-09-2008 03:47 PM

Boomer35

Thanks Boomer35-finaly an intelligent response instead of the usual brainless crap.Scotty-you too-great advice.I did bust my hump and blow my wadd to step up instead of coasting along.Im not bitter-Ive done this for a little while and seen alot of inaccurate reporting and even the wrong teams awarded.In a nut shell-I think the media should get the results from the organizations instead of some retarded OSO'er who heard it from someone else.It would be nice to get a little credit-nobody else helped me-thats why my picture is on my trailers-a great picture at that.My truck rules-theres not a person who has seen it that hasent been blown away-for all you haters-you know its the coolest thing youve ever seen so unless you have something better-shut up