SS Class Key West Worlds >

SS Class Key West Worlds

Notices

SS Class Key West Worlds

Old 10-11-2009, 03:11 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
This is getting too serious, lets get back to the tailgate party!!
Thatīs Racing... actually nothing but smack talk and itīs free entertainment to the nonparticipants.
Iīve been to these kinda arguments constantly over the years, thereīs just people who gets ticked off easier than others.
And Relating to that I keep asking myself why Did I continue ??
Old 10-11-2009, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by frankenstein
Skaterdave and Extreme, it is so obvious that you guys are very passionate in your beliefs. The sport could use more people like you guys, ( the absolute best interest in the sport. ) But think about it, maybe this is an indication of part of the problem? Two people who give their heart and soul for boat racing, and I'm sure most of their bank account, and have for the most part the exact same goals, and you guys can't even get along. Step back, take a deep breath, and try to figure out a way to get this sport kicking ass. How are the rest of us ( non-racers ) supposed to support boat racing when people who have the exact same goals can't even agree on them? I know it sounds ridiculous, but can't we all get along? Especially when it comes to something so important to everybody. Thanks for endahearing me out, sometimes you don't know how well you've got it until it's gone.
Frankenstein,
We value your input and fresh perspective. Granted we often cannot see the forest for the trees. However, Frank and I are not disagreeing with a racer. skaterdave is an a$$ with an agenda. I have never seen him in a race and I don't know anyone who has. Skaterdave and a few others without the nerve to actually race think they become a part of it by tearing it down and spreading their negativity. Granted, ten racers in a room will have ten different opinions. None of them will wish harm to each other or the organization they race with.

Come to Key West and see how bad the real Offshore is doing.
SQ
Old 10-11-2009, 12:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Dave,
Why do you make it sound like everything that all the other org. promote always come true? That is far from the truth so if you want to talk **** at least post the truth. But none of them stop trying life isnt perfect and thing dont always go exactly as planned. Its not over yet and it not done yet so lets see what happens first.

OSS posted 7 races at the start of the yr and acording to you by changing that and only having 3 they have pulled the rug out front their racers. But thats OK because it was OSS not SBI. I think they also cancelled SunnyIsles a wk before the race I didnt see any press releases did you?YUp that right its OK its OSS. Something about a World Championship race in Jupiter .So I guess the OSS member shouldnt tolerate that BS should they?

Opa said only a month ago they were having a Worlds in NJ and Smitty changed his mind but you can take it to the bank he tried to make it happen . Hmmmmm. Last race OPA didnt have a prize purse and only released that info. at the drivers meeting.So I guess Smitty really got over on them hmmmm. You think Smitty just said the hell with it I'm not paying a purse this race because I feel like it ????? So I guess the OPA members shouldnt tolerate that either and all the OPA members should bail....?

But you know that there were good reasons for everything that happen this yr and no one to blame. Everyone is trying to do their best to make things happen. Smitty has taken OPA places people never dreamed but did everything do perfect hell no, and you dont hear anyone crying they just man up and move on and do what they love to do race. OSS did the best they could, did everything they said they were going to do work out hell no, but it wasnt from lack of trying. SBI OSS, and OPA all talked this yr and all tried to do what they could do to make something happen did it work out a 100% hell no but they tried.

SBI had 8 good races this yr, and the Worlds coming up in KW. They have one of the best medical staff out there, and pay a prize purse. Not sure what your beef is, and what more you want. Every race was taped and still trying to be put on the air. You are BS about pulling the carpet out hmmmm, John is the one that has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into TV so far and has the most to lose not the racers hummmmmm.....and how did he get over on us. Please share with us , because if you really think that is the case I'm sure he will trade places with you if you want to write some cks LOL..

So why wouldnt we all go to KW, oh that right because we would be giving SBI money again, and u tell me what is free in life what do u do in your daily life that you get for free? Your really point is that he is making money ......you couldnt be further from the truth you dont have a clue how much it cost to put on a Worlds like KW. The real truth is that SBI stands a good chance of losing money putting on KW. Pick you phone up and call Smitty he will give u an idea what something like this cost and the time that it takes to make it happen.

So now your point is ??????????????????????????????
In case you missed the first time, it's good and true.
SQ
Old 10-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by stevequick
an a$$ with an agenda. SQ
I'm having bumper stickers made and presenting them to people who give me a hard time in KW this year

You know who you are..................
Old 10-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skaterdave
frank, i'm not talking about races or the cancellation of races or about any of the other orgs. simply because neither oss or opa came out and said that they had a sealed tv deal.

my issue started when sbi got the the tv deal, you and others from sbi talked about unifying and supportting offshore racing - as long as that meant support sbi by going to sbi races. i could name racers that jumped from oss and opa schedules to do sbi races based soley on the TV. now its NO tv but maybe KW just not sure when? come on, as a racer that was promised something, doesn't piss you off ?

as for carbonell not making any money, your kidding me right??? if thats the case why doesn't he sell it, if its such loser of a business ?

steve i guess you skipped this.

agenda ???

please.... i posted several months ago that the tv was BS and that i found it funny that 14 boats in 11 classes is good racing and asked why you would think it warrants tv. of course you guys never actually make a reasonable response or have answer without quickly turning to making personal attacks.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by skaterdave
your such a moron. the least you could do is educate yourself alittle about the "Europe" boats that are coming all the way from "europe" !!!!!

their from class 1 . the team is Qatar. do you even understand the Qatar is a country in the middle east and that is where most of the class one and x-cat racing is based from ?
Dave,

I really dont want to beat this to death, but you said something about you being personal attacked. I posted a post and was talking to Steve, you jumped in and called me a MORON and i still dont have a clue why, if you want to look back at the post I never personal attacked you I dont even know you, and you dont know me so not sure why you would think it was cool to say that. I was talking about boats from Europe and you jumped in and tried to correct me. I was correct in my post and was talking about the teams that we have talked to from Europe. I never said a word about a team name or the middle east ...But I'm the MORON ??? European teams have nothing to do with the middle east so should i now call you a name like you felt free to do to me. The truth is you were wrong I wasnt talking about the middle east.

Just dont want to cloud what was said, you jumped my a$$ I didnt say a word about you.

This thread was about SS and you took it some where not even sure where or why.

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 10-11-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Dave,

I really dont want to beat this to death, but you said something about you being personal attacked. I posted a post and was talking to Steve, you jumped in and called me a MORON and i still dont have a clue why, if you want to look back at the post I never personal attacked you I dont even know you, and you dont know me so not sure why you would think it was cool to say that. I was talking about boats from Europe and you jumped in and tried to correct me. I was correct in my post and was talking about the teams that we have talked to from Europe. I never said a word about a team name or the middle east ...But I'm the MORON ??? European teams have nothing to do with the middle east so should i now call you a name like you felt free to do to me. The truth is you were wrong I wasnt talking about the middle east.

Just dont want to cloud what was said, you jumped my a$$ I didnt say a word about you.

This thread was about SS and you took it some where not even sure where or why.
okay i see your point and admit that i'm wrong.
sorry

i took what your were referencing europe boats to what i have read about the qatar team coming over here. i have not read anywhere about any other foreign teams. that is why i jump on you. second this all started back when steve quick posted :

You are a dick. Just voicing my opinion.
Steve Quick
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.

i took that as a personal attack and theres quit a few more
Old 10-11-2009, 06:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

[QUOTE=skaterdave;2971127]steve i guess you skipped this.

agenda ???

Wrong, A$$ with an agenda.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Who gives a **** how much money carbonel makes. Isn't he the one giving people a place to race? If he is doing the leg work to make the race happen then, so be it, let him make some money. I still have yet to figure out what the real beef is with SBI.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:07 AM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Bingo!!! He works so let him make a living

Last edited by TeamTaboo; 10-12-2009 at 09:11 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.