Like Tree20Likes

Cocoa 2017 Spectator Launch Points and Spectator Area?

Reply
Old 05-15-2017, 01:50 PM
  #21
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Posts: 3,841
Default

Richie,

I was talking about xtremeracings reply.
Wildman_grafix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 02:12 PM
  #22
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ormond Beach & Naples, FL
My Boats: Pontoon :-(
Posts: 6
Default

Well, this bites! La Quinta AND the Hilton are both booked solid for Saturday. Oh well, snooze ya lose! I'll keep looking for a place to stay, but I probably should've booked it a long time ago... Come to think of it, I usually book way in advance for Sarasota, so why should Cocoa be any different? I could drive down for the day, but that's butt-early and makes for a LONG day...
Richie_5561 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 07:06 PM
  #23
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Cape Coral, FL
My Boats: 31 Infinity SVL
Posts: 475
Default

Go to the SBI site and open the Cocoa Race packet. It has a list of hotels and the Best Western, B&B both have room. Also the one with a Hawaiian name is a West gate resort and has 2 bedroom condos for the same price as most of the hotels.
777offshore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 07:24 PM
  #24
Registered
 
Xtremeracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Florida
My Boats: 10 JD Byrider SuperBoat Vee
Posts: 4,272
Default

Fish Lips is also very good.
Xtremeracing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:08 AM
  #25
Registered
Trade Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: morehead n.c
My Boats: 24' baja 226 sport sold , 27' signature 3 man race boat, 20' palm beach CC, Sonic SR30...32'' Smart marine Widebody outboard cat
Posts: 1,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie_5561 View Post
Well, this bites! La Quinta AND the Hilton are both booked solid for Saturday. Oh well, snooze ya lose! I'll keep looking for a place to stay, but I probably should've booked it a long time ago... Come to think of it, I usually book way in advance for Sarasota, so why should Cocoa be any different? I could drive down for the day, but that's butt-early and makes for a LONG day...
Best Western has some good ocean front rooms open I had one on hold until yesterday and its a good view area as well.
ridefast77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:47 AM
  #26
Registered
 
Xtremeracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Florida
My Boats: 10 JD Byrider SuperBoat Vee
Posts: 4,272
Default

Looks like it's going to be bumpy this weekend , should make for some exciting racing.
Xtremeracing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:36 AM
  #27
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ormond Beach & Naples, FL
My Boats: Pontoon :-(
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremeracing View Post
Looks like it's going to be bumpy this weekend , should make for some exciting racing.
Yeah it should be, plus being the season opener, there should be a good turnout. I'm disappointed that Geico won't be there, but there should be plenty of other Superboats.
Richie_5561 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:11 PM
  #28
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Posts: 3,841
Default

Sounding like it will be real rough. Should be fun to watch, can't wait for Friday's street party.
Wildman_grafix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:24 PM
  #29
Registered
Trade Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: morehead n.c
My Boats: 24' baja 226 sport sold , 27' signature 3 man race boat, 20' palm beach CC, Sonic SR30...32'' Smart marine Widebody outboard cat
Posts: 1,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix View Post
Sounding like it will be real rough. Should be fun to watch, can't wait for Friday's street party.
What should I expect or look forward to for Fridays street party? First time for cocoa beach I want to end up in the best spot I can lol! where's everyone going to be?
ridefast77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:13 PM
  #30
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Merritt Island, FL
My Boats: 91 Scarab Sport 30 Twin 225 EFI's
Posts: 447
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridefast77 View Post
What should I expect or look forward to for Fridays street party? First time for cocoa beach I want to end up in the best spot I can lol! where's everyone going to be?
If everything goes right.....drinkin beer
racinfast002 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.