Notices

Lisa Matthews

Old 07-06-2004, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lisa Matthews

There was an excellent article in the Sarasota newspaper Saturday on Lisa Matthews. In my opinion, she is a great addition to the sport. She was all smiles all weekend in the pits and at the awards ceremony.

Here is the article-

Lisa Matthews
Attached Thumbnails Lisa Matthews-lisa.jpg   Lisa Matthews-lisa2.jpg   Lisa Matthews-lisa3.jpg  

Old 07-06-2004, 04:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lisa Matthews

Lisa has done a lot for the sport over the last several years. She always wears a smile and is a great icon for the sport. It was nice to see the article and the pub she received for the Sarasota Race.

Congrats to all for a great weekend.
Old 07-06-2004, 05:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lisa did a fantastic job and WAS all smiles and friendly all weekend. Congrats Lisa! Augie
Old 07-06-2004, 05:34 PM
Registered

I raced my heart out and thanks to Bill McComb for having the courage to ask me to join his team for the 2004 season. I'm so happy I accepted and I'm able to be part of a great sport. I just love it. The long hours testing, working on the boat and yes, I do work hauling it around has paid off. Our team works hard together and without Billy Glueck, Russ Evans, Gary, and Tom we could of stopped after the fire in Marathon. But the entire team works SO SO SO hard. The spotlight should go to the entire team. I will say- I had so much fun and after the race, Bill and I , idled to the bridge I felt proud to run a great race and honored because I did the best I could. When I found out we got in the top 3, that was even better. My respect to Bill McComb for allowing me to be his race partner and driver.. And for the rest of the guys who know how much fun I have doing it. Thank you for your support. It's just hard to explain why I love it so much- I'm not happy about my life on the front page but the love of the sport is whats its all about. My little boy said today- mommy i'm proud of you for winning 2nd and that was worth all the bumps along the way. Cause the course and running with the big dogs sure was hard to take at first.
Old 07-06-2004, 05:35 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

How can anyone turn away from such a wonderful smile...

My luck is so bad, everytime I go around Pier 57 the lovely Lisa is not around

Maybe next year...
Attached Thumbnails Lisa Matthews-1ap40423325.jpg  
Old 07-07-2004, 07:52 AM
Registered

Re: Lisa Matthews

Lisa,

You are the BEST and I wish you all the luck and happiness you deserve!!! You are an inspiration to everyone and you are truly special!!
Old 07-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not to mention she's a Hottie!

Sarasota was indeed a tough course to follow but Lisa did a great job.
See Lisa, just follow me and you'll be fine...

Congrats to Lisa, Bill and everyone on the Pier57 team for a great race in Sarasota.
Old 07-12-2004, 07:51 AM
Registered

Gordo:
OK.. I admit it.. I may have followed you this time, only after that last pass you made, but the fun is just beginning. I was just happy being in top 3 boats. See you in Cheese town. And thanks for the Hottie Thing.. Your kinda of cute yourself...
Old 07-12-2004, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ladyluck
Gordo:
OK.. I admit it.. I may have followed you this time, only after that last pass you made, but the fun is just beginning. I was just happy being in top 3 boats. See you in Cheese town. And thanks for the Hottie Thing.. Your kinda of cute yourself...
Awwww Lisa.......you made him blush.
Attached Thumbnails Lisa Matthews-gordo.jpg  
Old 07-14-2004, 06:06 AM
DebbieRacer

Re: Lisa Matthews

Congratulations to Lisa and Bill what a great job capturing 2nd place in Sarasota.Keep up the great work,your smiles and great attitude.Racers Club "OPBRA" is behind you and all of our members.
See you soon,
Debbie Fleischman/President
And OPBRA

Quick Reply: Lisa Matthews

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.