Notices

Hurricane Relief

Old 08-16-2004, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Hurricane Relief

Hurricane Relief

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be making a run down to Sarasota this Wednesday taking down some supplies. If anyone wants to contribute please let me know. Thanks, Dave Warden

From the APBA :

Attention South Florida Teams -

Keith Muncy, one of our offshore racing family members with the A Class Velocity/P.A.L. Racing Team has submitted the following request for help. We thank any of our racers and fans for any assistance you might be able to give.

>From Keith - - -
The Police Athletic League, in conjunction with Sarasota High School, will be collecting items for those families affected by Hurricane Charley. PAL will be collecting the following items, with a focus on children: New school appropriate clothes, bathroom items such as toothpaste, wet wipes, diaper rash cream, baby formula, diapers, bug spray, sunblock. We will be receiving items from 9-5 this week until Friday at the PAL Sailor Circus arena 2075 Bahia Vista, 941-316-8108. If you have any questions please call the PAL office. Thank you.

Lt. Keith Muncy
Director
The Police Athletic League
of Sarasota County, inc.
941-316-8108

Last edited by Wardey; 08-16-2004 at 12:32 PM.