anyone know this 24?? >

anyone know this 24??

Notices

anyone know this 24??

Old 07-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: anyone know this 24??

yeah well the guy is stuck at 18k...i could prolly get him to 17k...he says he had it sold for 20k but the guy couldnt get financed....who knows...there aint **** else out there..and no way i am givin him 17-18k for it especially since the lower has water in it and a few other lil odds and ends i wanna fix....lookin towards the P word again...
Old 07-23-2006, 06:47 PM
Banned

George keep looking, the best time is at the end of the summer. Newsday has a few in there classifieds 24's and 30's, ebay.com and craigslist.com also has a few superboats listed recently. Some guys are just dreamers and not realistic on selling prices. My friend bought a 1995 30' hull only last year for $12,000 in NJ. I recently bought a 76 24' with motor and trailer for $1500. Be patient and you will get a good deal, don't be affraid to really low ball, general rule of thumb offer 10% less than they are asking and you usally get it for 5% less (( Boats in history have always had a bad resale I don't care what brand ))
Old 07-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Registered

thanks for the advice...i have bought a few boats before...i always low ball...but i want a clean boatso i would be willing to pay a couple extra bucks if thr boat was bristol... there is no difference in the time of year you buy...and i aint waitin till fall/winter...i am close to closing a deal on a progression...sorry superboat guys