Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Superboat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/superboat-44/)
-   -   Bare Hull (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/superboat/147313-bare-hull.html)

GT 12-17-2006 05:41 PM

Bare Hull

Guys,

Does Superboat sell a 30'Y2k in bare hull form. If so, any idea how much they would want for it? I might want to build one up, out here on the West Coast.
Thanks

Gary Taylor

Pure Energy 12-17-2006 06:56 PM

Re: Bare Hull

Yes, they do. My boat was purchased by the previous owner and powered/rigged elsewhere. I'm sure FX10 will chime in and give you more info, or call the factory.

FX10 12-17-2006 07:19 PM

Are you in luck. We have a hull and deck ready for assembly. It was ordered, but the guy ran into financial difficulties.
The boat looks like Oh Zones Y2K White with black panel sides. Black windscreen.
Give Coen a call if you want. 631-226-1761

Rick

GT 12-18-2006 12:00 AM

Thanks,

GT

Superbabi 12-18-2006 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by FX10
Are you in luck. We have a hull and deck ready for assembly. It was ordered, but the guy ran into financial difficulties.
The boat looks like Oh Zones Y2K White with black panel sides. Black windscreen.

Rick

Rick, if possible post a couple of shots of the black Y2K. There may be someone I know interested. !!!! :D

Pure Energy 12-18-2006 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by FX10

Rick

I thought Pat was going to buy it!! :D

z.zuperboat 12-18-2006 10:26 AM

I thought Pat already had dibs on it and was calling it Superfreak ?

Pat McPherson 12-18-2006 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
I thought Pat was going to buy it!! :D

Boy do I wish... :rolleyes:
My wife named our boat "For Now", because I used to change boats every 1-3 years.
Not these days though, our 24' is likely to be around a while. If we have any extra $$ in the next few years, it will be spent on our house.
I do plan to have Rick give our 24' a little love (blueprint/fix) the bottom this year or next.
I would bet the next boat I buy will be something to pull a tube and skiers. My playmate Henry turns 4 this week and loves to go tubing... :cool:

Superbabi 12-18-2006 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Pat McPherson
I would bet the next boat I buy will be something to pull a tube and skiers. My playmate Henry turns 4 this week and loves to go tubing... :cool:

Pat are you saying what I think your saying ???

Pat McPherson 12-18-2006 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Superbabi
Pat are you saying what I think your saying ???

Oh No Gary,
I have no plans to sell my 24' Super until I'm ready to get something bigger.
I would like to buy a 15'-17' outboard powered boat for cruising the back creeks in addition. Not this spring, but maybe by the Fall 2007.