Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

Thats Great!!
Nothin Like A Konrad
Old 02-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Come on down for a shop tour and a test ride anytime.My y2k should be in water this spring.Motor is about a week away from dyno,Konrad is being ordered monday,hull ,deck and interior should be done in about a month or so.When boat hits my shop about 2-3 weeks to rig,gauges and wire harness will be rigged at factory when deck is still off the hull.Then the testing begins to get her dialed in.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MDG,

where are you located in annapolis? I lived there for 20 years and then moved an hour south to st. mary's county on the patuxent river. I hope to see that y2k out tearing up the chesapeake this summer!
Old 02-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MDGperformance
Come on down for a shop tour and a test ride anytime.My y2k should be in water this spring.Motor is about a week away from dyno,Konrad is being ordered monday,hull ,deck and interior should be done in about a month or so.When boat hits my shop about 2-3 weeks to rig,gauges and wire harness will be rigged at factory when deck is still off the hull.Then the testing begins to get her dialed in.
I'll send ya a PM before we head that way. I look forward to checking out your shop!
Old 02-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Registered

We are located in Edgewater,md inside of londontowne marina(south river).Ordered korad ace -2 today should be in acouple of weeks.Here is some specs on engine build,Dart big m block billet caps 10.200,callies magnum crank,oliver billet rods,afr cnc ported heads
Attached Thumbnails Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00095.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00086.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00085.jpg  

Old 02-13-2007, 10:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice Engine!
This is going to be a great thread to watch.
Please keep the pictures coming...
Old 02-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

A month !! Bull $hit !! LOL
Put the swim platform on today, and installed a crossover in the deck to run wires from the passenger dash to the main. It came out soo nice , I'm making a mold of it for future models with duel dashes. I'll have some pics up tomorrow. Opps, I take that back, I have to go to the city with Kate to pick up Ally the youngest daughter, and bring her home for her final b ball game. Who the F$%k figures these sports schedules out ?? They must be single !!! It's Valentines Day !! I had reservations and everything....... Down the tubes. Kids !!!!! Gotta luv um.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Registered

Awesome rick,did john order the gauges ? I also have to get with him about interior color.Any chance of you putting in a coat of white awlgrip in bilge easier to keep then gelcoat.I am going to test hardin hurricane2.25id tommorrow.Just finished making test tailpipes for dyno,installed a couple of o2 sensors.I have a 556 on dyno now with cmi elbow tops making around 700hp going to make a quick swap of headers and see results.The 582 for superboat is ready for paint and will be on dyno soon.
Attached Thumbnails Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00079.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00092.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00087.jpg  

Old 02-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome rick,did john order the gauges ? I also have to get with him about interior color.Any chance of you putting in a coat of white awlgrip in bilge easier to keep then gelcoat.I am going to test hardin hurricane2.25id tommorrow.Just finished making test tailpipes for dyno,installed a couple of o2 sensors.I have a 556 on dyno now with cmi elbow tops making around 700hp going to make a quick swap of headers and see results.The 582 for superboat is ready for paint and will be on dyno soon.
Awlgrip is no problem, just give the Coenhead a call and let him know about it. I'll find out about the guages tomorrow.

Rick
Old 02-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Registered

Had a nice ice storm last week ,lost power for two days at my house but had power at shop.I got to testing the hardin hurricane on a 556 i am building for a customer. Engine made around 700hp at 5600 with cmi elbow tops,with the hardin hurricane 2.25id tube power went up to over 750 at 5800.The big cube na engines really like those big tubes!I guess i am going to need a set for my y2k.The best part about them is the way they sound ,mean at idle.
Attached Thumbnails Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00098.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00108.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00080.jpg  

Quick Reply: Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.