Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!

Notices

Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!

Old 02-17-2007, 04:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

These Headers Made Good Power On My Engine 800Hp At 5900
Attached Thumbnails Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-michael-2-5-06-084-large-.jpg  
Old 02-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought my 33 Powerplay from MDG..real nice folks. Honest, great work and did more than they promised !

Not sure if you remember me but good luck with the project !
Old 02-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wes what you been up to? Still have that 41 apache.How did you like that 33 Powerplay on the sound.Hope everything is going well.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Registered

Got 582 for y2k painted today.Primed with vari-prime ,2 coats ppg delton black,2coat ppg clear with metalic.Intake and KE vavle covers painted silver metalic/platinum with clear coat to match color scheme of boat.Custom engine building is a lot of work and very time consuming.Paint job came out real nice.
Attached Thumbnails Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00104.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00106.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00114.jpg  

Old 02-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MDGperformance
I am going to rig the boat at my shop(MDG PERFORMANCE) I have a complete custom rigging shop,engine building shop and dyno facility.I have been in the high performance business full time since 1986.Some of our new boat we have rigged include: 1 28 pantera single mdg650,1 30 spectre i/o mdg500,1 30 spectre outboards, 2 spectre 36 mdg 650,1 spectre 36 mdg700 ,1 29 warlock mdg 720.At our shop we do a lot new engine builds,rebuilds and upgrades. We have also done alot of upgrading,rerigs on older performance hulls.The toughest part of rig job is finding the perfect x dimension and prop selection.Once that has been found the next 30y2k MDG/ konrad will be a piece of cake to rig.

Can't wait to get the Formula out of your shop and in the water with the new power......Nothing but good about this shop. A very rear thing in the marine world.
Old 02-18-2007, 04:21 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

MDG, is this Y2K yours to keep, or are you gonna set her up ( motor/drive rigged ) and then sell her ???
Old 02-18-2007, 06:00 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Originally Posted by MDGperformance
Wes what you been up to? Still have that 41 apache.How did you like that 33 Powerplay on the sound.Hope everything is going well.
The PP was awesome up here in the rough....I really miss it !

The Apache is a beast but its for sale as I'm looking to downsize a little........maybe a Cat, who knows !
Old 02-18-2007, 06:26 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Who wants to pay insurance prices for a cat ? NOBODY The insurances companies are going to kill the cat market. Did stop at the shop and Rick was working on the black boat again today like its paid for in full ! If I remember correctly they had 6 boats in their. People are starting to realize Johns marketing plan give them a great boat at a great price.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:02 AM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Originally Posted by z.zuperboat
Who wants to pay insurance prices for a cat ? NOBODY The insurances companies are going to kill the cat market. Did stop at the shop and Rick was working on the black boat again today like its paid for in full ! If I remember correctly they had 6 boats in their. People are starting to realize Johns marketing plan give them a great boat at a great price.
The Cat is an idea I toy around with once in a while......I like the speed for the relative lower level of power required but you're right about the insurance.

My next boat may very well be a 30 Y2K, we'll see.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Registered

The y2k is a project to market the MDG/Konrad 800hp package and the y2k hull.The package will be offered with a one year warranty.The other thing nice about the big outdrive is that more hp can be added later.Konrads 800hp rating is very conservative but is where they draw the line on a warranty.I am hoping to sell some y2k with my engine package,down where we boat(cheasapeake bay area rough water) the boat should be a big hit.John builds one hell of a nice hull and some more exposure hopefully will increase sales.This project is going to be a lot of fun and cannot wait to take her out and let her rip.Wes come on down and go for ride in spring,I also have a 06 36Spectre mdg700 for sale,boat has about 35hours on it (demo boat).Insurance is rough on all cats but i think markel is writing policys now.You would need to look into that because they write policy based on individual basis.Age,driving record,boating experience,claims etc.The 36 spectre runs awesome 120-125on rails and is a blast to drive,but insurance can be a problem.

Quick Reply: Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.