some 24 Teasers........

Notices

some 24 Teasers........

Old 02-11-2008, 12:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 135 Likes on 64 Posts

K-WELLS
She looks great! Once I saw her sitting outside, I recognized the trailer. Thats my old boat and was very good to me! Enjoy!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i knew you would recognize the boat Gary....Kwells is taaking good care of her.....

guys the pics do this boat no justice....Rob did a Killer job....
Old 02-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered

I believe he had the windscreen made by Advanced plastics right here on long island.

it bolts to the existing fairing, we blacked out the lower part of it so you dont see the fairing behind it, you also dont see the black out looking from the front either.

its nice and thick- the biggest problem was he had to get new canvas made to go over it.

Cant wait to see the interior- he has some very classic ideas mixed with some modern twists.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RobF
I believe he had the windscreen made by Advanced plastics right here on long island.

it bolts to the existing fairing, we blacked out the lower part of it so you dont see the fairing behind it, you also dont see the black out looking from the front either.

its nice and thick- the biggest problem was he had to get new canvas made to go over it.

Cant wait to see the interior- he has some very classic ideas mixed with some modern twists.
Just got back from miami.........thanks for posting the pics Rob---you guys did an amazing job---yeah I had advanced plastic fabricators in hauppage do the wind deflector------it is the second one I had them make bc the first one I didnt match the curve to the deck and it looked like ****--------What the pics dont show is the new 300xs /stand off bracket/tie bars on the back courtesy of eastcoast marine performance
the interior will be very cool and I will post pics as soon as it is done.....also installing tilt helm, new wheel and new guage bezels.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Registered

Gotta love the 24 with an outboard.....All the upside of boating with none of the downside
Old 02-12-2008, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

K if your happy with east coast thats great! Theirs now another outboard option in town. Speedmaster Marine !! Jimmy M and Michael D. I brought them pictures of a boat my freind was interested in that turns out to be setup all wrong. I called the guy and asked if it handled like they said it would and the owner said yes how did you know. Anyway I highly recommend them. Good luck with the boat iy looks great.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Registered
Gold Member

[QUOTE=RobF;2441743]I believe he had the windscreen made by Advanced plastics right here on long island.

QUOTE]

I have a few ideas to get around the canvas thing but am definately interested in the exact same design. KWELLS/RobF can you PM me a contact number/specs/price. Also if I were to call these guys would they have the specs still and be able to recreate it. Thanks
Old 02-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=cuposterchild;2442355]
Originally Posted by RobF

QUOTE]

I have a few ideas to get around the canvas thing but am definately interested in the exact same design. KWELLS/RobF can you PM me a contact number/specs/price. Also if I were to call these guys would they have the specs still and be able to recreate it. Thanks
they made it out of 3/8" lexan and have the template stored in the CNC machine so they can just pop you out another one----the number is 631-244-3620. I also had them make me new, overlapping cabin doors that dont make noise all day out of opaque lexan---ill post pics when thats done as well.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Registered
Gold Member

[QUOTE=K-WELLS;2442818]
Originally Posted by cuposterchild
they made it out of 3/8" lexan and have the template stored in the CNC machine so they can just pop you out another one----the number is 631-244-3620. I also had them make me new, overlapping cabin doors that dont make noise all day out of opaque lexan---ill post pics when thats done as well.
K-Wells, Thanks for the information....saved me BIG time on that. Love the new paint and the other upgrades are going to be sharp. Can't wait for the pics!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=K-WELLS;2442818]
Originally Posted by cuposterchild
I'd be REALLY interested in the cabin doors! Post some pics asap! Do they still have the templates for those as well? How much for a set?

Quick Reply: some 24 Teasers........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.