Super 16' CC Back in Production >

Super 16' CC Back in Production

Notices

Super 16' CC Back in Production

Old 01-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Rick I spent and hour on the phone with Coen today . Can you guess how that went . He want's me to buy some boats to resale in this area and I have no problem with that but I want my boat built with jet drive the way I want it .
He said it can be done but I need you to get up his a$s and encourage him to do it and let him know your willing to do it .

He doesn't even want me to build a black boat or use a SS rub rail . And he thinks the millenium console is to big for the 16'
Then in his next sentence he said he was willing to change with the times and do something new but the people around him weren't . LOL !
Rick if this is going to happen it because you push it through with me ! Get Coen to say yes and I'll send the money !
Old 01-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would be an interesting boat....hope the build happens......but maybe wait two weeks until a certain someone has some small projects done on his
Old 01-26-2011, 08:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by elvisali
Would be an interesting boat....hope the build happens......but maybe wait two weeks until a certain someone has some small projects done on his
What in particular is this someone having done to his 30'CC ?
Old 01-26-2011, 09:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
What in particular is this someone having done to his 30'CC ?
Nothing big....little windshield cut down, some odds and ends on the centerconsole hatch I wanted, little storage shelf for the radio, need the canvas guy to come over and do some mods.......and a pending debate with JC about transom knees...then back to Mr Yurick for hyrdraulic jackplates, and some loose odds and ends
Old 01-29-2011, 09:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Coen said I shouldn't build a black boat ( it won't stand out he says , It will look like $hit ) and if I do go with black I cant do the floor in white . Well ......tell me this isn't bada$s
Attached Thumbnails Super 16' CC Back in Production-img00071-20110129-2219.jpg   Super 16' CC Back in Production-img00072-20110129-2220.jpg  
Old 01-30-2011, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe, how about a hull like your Y2K. Sides all black down to the chine. I agree with Coen about the black deck. Aside from being untouchable in the summer. It gets print through from the excessive heat build up. Are you going for it? Remember. It's your call, not Coens. He's known as Mr. You don't want that. lol
Old 01-30-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Rick are you in if I want the jet drive or do you want me to build outboard boat too ? I value your opinion on the color but I would like the entire bottom black and the console like that F22 picture. That way when I flip the bi+ch and it sinks to the bottom it won't stand out for the insurance company to find ... Lol !
Me and JC still have to argue a little more but yea I'm ready !
Old 01-30-2011, 05:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Joe, Rick. Send JC a bottle, Black Rum !!!!
Attached Images  
Old 01-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FX10
Joe, how about a hull like your Y2K. Sides all black down to the chine. I agree with Coen about the black deck. Aside from being untouchable in the summer. It gets print through from the excessive heat build up. Are you going for it? Remember. It's your call, not Coens. He's known as Mr. You don't want that. lol
I thought it was "Mr what do you need that for?"

Joe - if its any consolation, JC apparantly fought Joey Imprescia tooth and nail when Joe I wanted a black superboat cat back in the day

I like the black panel idea, I think that would look cool, then I would slap an outboard on it (rigged by George Yurick of course) and call it a day...but thats just me

Last edited by elvisali; 01-30-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by elvisali
(rigged by George Yurick of course) and call it a day...but thats just me
I wouldn't buy the boat if I couldn't rig it myself in my shop . Sean I am way more anal then anyone else I know when it comes to stuff like that , I'm that Jacka$s that has all the screw heads parallel and the boltheads facing the same way .

Two things that I struggle with : A custom boat builder is supposed to be like Burger King Have it your way 2nd : I've built this boat in my head already down to the red SUPERBOAT down the side , it's hard to change the mental plan . there's other builders out there that can build me a boat but I just cant see the side in red reading OCEAN WAVE , or DOLPHIN ...not cool

Last edited by OCCJoe; 01-30-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.