Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Superboat
Superboat PICS! >

Superboat PICS!

Notices

Superboat PICS!

Old 10-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, it gets with the program pretty quick now. (Ran a best of 90 during the day)

I started trimming it out right before I crossed over the wake, but she does a little better if I keep the drive tucked. Only so much you can do running those speeds in it crossing wakes at a gentle angle. My friends 32 Hustler got outta shape as well right as I was passing him at the end, so I didn't feel too bad.

Really knocks it around when the wakes hit you at a gentle angle like we had to at 85+. What are you gonna do though? Not like there is much that won't move around as far as v bottoms go.. it does good for its size, but it would be nice to have an extra 6ft or more.

Last edited by ndaniels; 10-09-2011 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Came across another one. We come into screen from the left.. its the tail end of a run with Byron and his very nice 22 Donzi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWjSe...f=mfu_in_order