Any 24 Superboats for sale?

Notices

Any 24 Superboats for sale?

Old 07-29-2011, 01:13 PM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by classclown
All the 24SB boats on powerboatlistings.com are sold (I called about them) and the red one has twins and is 18,500

Thanks tho
Don't quote me but its been for sale for a while.... price is likely "negotiable".... word is he's not using it...
Old 07-31-2011, 06:44 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default albany SB

Really its been for sale for a while huh?
But what kind of mpg do you think two 200 merc. o/b get? I know there not as good as today outboards, because the technology was not there. I remember reading somewhere the o/b of the mid 90's got bad mpg. Also you have to mix oil with gas for o.b correct (thats a hassle)? Plus with the twins thats double everything, oil changes, winterize etc. Thats why I was leaning towards a single screw preferably I/O.

Thanks everyone!
Old 08-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Really its been for sale for a while huh?
But what kind of mpg do you think two 200 merc. o/b get? I know there not as good as today outboards, because the technology was not there. I remember reading somewhere the o/b of the mid 90's got bad mpg. Also you have to mix oil with gas for o.b correct (thats a hassle)? Plus with the twins thats double everything, oil changes, winterize etc. Thats why I was leaning towards a single screw preferably I/O.

Thanks everyone!
Most ouboards can be setup for oil injection, just fill a tank, no mixing. Yes, the mid 90's big mercs were gashogs, but they run FOREVER.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Registered

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/10171 this 24 is mine its still for sale

Last edited by 24sb; 08-03-2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm above $15k, but the SE model Pantera's have a step down cabin, with a small storage locker. It's very useable, and the wife and I have slept in it too. Here's some pics for reference:

http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/c...mer99/Pantera/
Old 08-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Just my opinion, but I suggest staying away from a 24 with twins. I've been there done that. The 24 wasn't designed for twins. It really doesn't handle the way it should. Don't get me wrong, she jumped out of the hole like those crazy little river race boats, but she got pretty scary above 72-74 MPH. I'm not a big fan of feeling like I have absolutely no control over the boat, and that's what it felt like. ( not just felt like it, I actually had very little control )
Old 08-05-2011, 08:27 AM
Gold Member

Default 24SB & Ziemer

24SB
How many hours are on the boat? saltwater use correct? What 200 Merc is it? A verado or a optimax? can I have the engine #'s? How are the trailer tires/ brakes? What speed do you cruise at? Can you email me a pic of the cuddy @[email protected]

PS: I will be in the Albany area in October 22nd is it possible to see the boat on Sunday the 23rd.

Ziemer,
Thos pics on photobucket are only reference correct? Can I see the actually pics of your boat. Also where are you located? Email me @ [email protected]

Thanks
RJ

Last edited by classclown; 08-05-2011 at 08:57 AM. Reason: update
Old 08-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

24SB

Ziemer,
Thos pics on photobucket are only reference correct? Can I see the actually pics of your boat. Also where are you located? Email me @ [email protected]

Thanks
RJ

WTF???

Of course it is his boat, what do you think, he is showing you pics of someone elses boat?? I am outta here, no longer interested in selling my Pantera.........to you.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Gold Member

Default LOL rchevelle I was never intrested in ur Boat

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
WTF???

Of course it is his boat, what do you think, he is showing you pics of someone elses boat?? I am outta here, no longer interested in selling my Pantera.........to you.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes, that is my boat...I was saying "for reference" because you said a budget of $15k, and since I'm asking more than $15k...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.