Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Superboat
looking for behind dash/wiring pics >

looking for behind dash/wiring pics

Notices

looking for behind dash/wiring pics

Old 01-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's one that was done a while ago. I'll be rewiring a challenger and outerlimts shortly and I'll try to take some pics.

Last edited by oceanoutlaw; 01-11-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GEORGE YURICK
Here are a few boats i have rigged over the past few years....there not all superboats but high performance stuff none the less....i think the all came out decent....unfortunetly i dont take pics of every boat i do....i know i have some more but i wouldhave to keep looking....

Wished you lived closer to me!
Here is my Y2K right now, wish I could get the back of my dash to look the same good way that your is!!

looking for behind dash/wiring pics-dash-%5B800x600%5D.jpg
Old 01-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jimmy_ahlvik
Wished you lived closer to me!
Here is my Y2K right now, wish I could get the back of my dash to look the same good way that your is!!

Attachment 464994
just take your time and study pics of clean rigging jobs and you will do fine....heck even print out a few of the pics that you like best and keep them with you for reference....i will tell you my work wasnt always neat lol......

if you have any questions feel free to ask...there are always tons of people on here willing to help....
Old 01-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GEORGE YURICK
just take your time and study pics of clean rigging jobs and you will do fine....heck even print out a few of the pics that you like best and keep them with you for reference....i will tell you my work wasnt always neat lol......

if you have any questions feel free to ask...there are always tons of people on here willing to help....
Thanks George!! Just waiting for my new GPS, then I start directly