Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Superboat
Older 24 Superboats >

Older 24 Superboats

Notices

Older 24 Superboats

Old 02-01-2020, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It does tend to lean to port coming out of the hole, but it comes back level once on a plane. Rides very flat at @ 40mph. Doesn’t take much trim, and its very sensitive to trimming. So far I’ve only had it to @ 60, but there’s a lot of throttle left. The PO claims low 70’s, and said with a few tweaks (jackplate, reflash) I’d likely see 80.
I’m still learning to drive it. It’s my first performance boat. Looking forward to seeing what affect a couple hundred pounds of water ballast forward has.
it does have Lenco tabs. So far I’ve only used them when running fairly slow (wife onboard). With them about 1/2 way down it stays on plane at @ 30mph and 3000 rpm.

Last edited by Reynard38; 02-01-2020 at 03:24 PM.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 85 Likes on 42 Posts

She looks clean and well kept! Best of luck with it. You have a picture of the transom/bracket out of the water?
Old 02-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don’t have one, but I’ll get one this week and post it. It’ll be fairly easy while she’s up on the lift.