24' Superboat >

24' Superboat

Notices

24' Superboat

Old 02-18-2003, 01:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the thoughts Gassticks. This Reunion everyone is talking about is definitely an event that I need to attend. Are there any dates that have been thrown around? Given enough notice I'll be there. My wife has alot of family on L.I. so she and our little one can hang with someone and I should be able to come up with a partner in crime. I know that avoiding the race schedual will be a priority. I have herd a rumor that JC and his son are going to race F1 this year.
Old 02-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey pat,bring your family,it will be a beach day,and boating ,and maybe some nite life for those intrested,ill be bring my kids,as i posted last year,i need a desginated driver,maybe, tripps
Old 02-25-2003, 07:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hay Tripps,
Our son, Henry is 9 weeks old today. I've been working his neck muscles so that they may be strong enough for boat rides this summer but he's still a bobble head. He'll be 6-7 months come this summer but not quite ready to be my DD. He and my wife could come to the beach if they can get there by car. Maybe next year by boat.
I think I saw something about July 26th for the gathering. Can someone confirm? I have a group headed to Block July 27th and 28th. Could be a wild and crazy three days.
Old 02-25-2003, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Pat congrats on the baby. My daughter was 4 months when we first took her out on the boat last year. The sound of a big block some how puts them to sleep.As far as I know the 26th it is. But the run to block sounds like fun also .I hear the water is incredible out there. Hows the motor hunt going ,My rule of thumb is only build what the drive can handle. ZUPERBOAT
Old 02-25-2003, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Zuperboat, congrats back at you. We have good friends of ours with a 29' Fountain that puts their two small boys to sleep every time as well. Henry took many trips inside Mom's tummy last summer, but only in the CT river never on the sound.
As for the run to Block, We've been running our "Guys Only Trip" for 6-7 years now. We start about 10 miles inland from the mouth of the CT river then run east inside Fishers Island and then out to Block Island. For the return trip: We run over to Montauk then along the north side of the south fork over to Greenport, then across the Sound back to the River. It is a great trip!!! Our own Porker run. We had 5 boats and 20 guys lasts trip and we're always looking for more takers if anyone would like to join in on the fun.
Old 02-25-2003, 08:26 PM
Registered

Default super days

Hey pat ,gongrats on the little one,after being thru it twice,my 3 year old used to fall asleep in the sit down bolster,in my 27 magnum,either it was to slow or a great riding boat,the latter i think,we kinda planed that weekend cause of the apba races and the poker runs ,it appeared to be a free weekend for this event. As for your family traveling by car,yes there is a big state park,captree,which has a big ramp,parking, for out oftowners,and some body could be picked up there and most of the action is not far from there. hey,get your boys and plan a big weekend on fire island,it is pretty hot,thats why its called fire island.need a mota ? call richie McBetts racing,thats where zzuperboat and myself reccomends if you dont have anything yet 631 842 9638 got any questions? call me 631 661 8625 tripps
Old 02-26-2003, 11:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks for the info tripps. I'm going to see three of my friends that I boat with tonight. I'm going to see if we can change the trip we have planned for July 27th, 28th to a weekend in August so that I and maybe another boat can join the Superfest. Looking at a chart last night, I think it will be too much travel to do it all in one weekend. As for an engine, I'm still waiting on a potential deal for my Pantera that would leave me with my 454 from the Pantera that I just rebuilt and a used 502 that I would rebuild for next year. If that deal does not happed in the next week or two, I will put the 454 back into my Pantera for sale and then resume my search for a complete 454 or 502 engine package. I think around 400 horse will give me the 70-75mph I'm looking for.
Old 02-26-2003, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Pat ,
congrats on the boat and the baby ! I hope you didnt forget the shinnecock canel in your planing the trip to SUPERFEST ! And we welcome all boaters , so talk your friends into coming and Im in for the trip to Block Island in August! Maybe we can convince Tripps and Zuperboat to go also!
Old 02-27-2003, 07:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hello, I talked to my boys last night and they have no problem with me changing our weekend for Block so it looks good for me to make SUPERFEST! I am going to check Block Island's Calendar for a good concert. The Spring House and Budweiser have a Summer concert series 4 Sundays so we're going to pick one of those weekends. I'll give an update when we pick a new date.
jcap, I would consider going though Shinnecock if I have another boat come along. It would be a long trip alone. If I'm coming alone I will trailer to LI, you are only 2-1/2 hours and the boat trailers well. Think Spring!!! It may hit 35°F today.
Old 02-27-2003, 07:54 PM
Registered

Hey Pat,i wouldnt mind doin that, but at manny bucks for gas,i might be prone to trailer out and save $ for beer!! are there alot of spaces for boat parking on block? I could be in sag harbor in about 1 hour by trailer+going fast ,make it a 3 day weekend,cause i wouldnt want to tow back at 8 o clock at nite after partying all day,any in put? Jay? Pec? ZZ?

tripps

Quick Reply: 24' Superboat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.