Notices

Just Signed Up! Y2k Me Too!

Old 09-27-2005, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 135 Likes on 64 Posts
Default Re: Just Signed Up! Y2k Me Too!

Anthony,
Im headed to St Martin for a week this Saturday(can't wait!). I should be around Friday, its normaly my day off but I'm trying to get my load of firewood before I go away. If your around feel free to call me on my cell 203-240-1409. Id love to show you the boat. I also may be doing some work in my trailer brakes. I finally found out the problem and I'm having Rolls Axel send me a new reciever and need to install it. It should be here by then. As I believe I've told you I work @ Colonial Subaru. Don't be afraid to stop by and say Hi.
Old 09-27-2005, 07:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Eric Colby just forwarded me a # for the photographer Chris who took the pictures for the photo shoot and hope to have them soon! Should be some nice shots of SUPERSTITIOUS coming my way.
Old 09-28-2005, 05:26 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gary, glad to hear good news reguarding the photo shoot of SUPERSTITIOUS !!!! So how many hours you have on her, you had great weather since you picked her up !!!! Have a great time in ST MARTIN............Take plenty of photos !!!!!
Old 09-28-2005, 06:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thank You Gary! I have 24 hrs. on her. I went out of Norwalk last friday and been bouncing around the sound. I showed all the inmates at Rikers Island SUPERSTITIOUS funny how everyone wanted a ride
Old 10-01-2005, 05:28 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

GA you and family have loads of fun in ST. MARTIN.............Don't drink to much !!!!!! Oh yea I almost forgot, JC said he has an extra set of keys for your Y2K. What does that mean ????? LOL !!!!
Old 10-12-2005, 04:59 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Gary, WHERE ARE YOU ????? DID YOU STAY ANOTHER WEEK IN ST. MARTIN ?????
Old 10-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Heellloooo!
Old 10-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey guys.................Rumor has it, OZ shipped the Y2K down to ST. MARTIN !!!!! Hmmmmmmmm.......NOT A BAD IDEA !!!!!
Old 10-12-2005, 06:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I'M BACK!!! It took me 3 days to get home!!! No Sh!t!! First off the weather was cloudy and rainy most all week other than a couple peeks of sun last Wed. pretty decent Thurs and Friday. Kind of dissapointing weather-wise but still managed to have a great time with the family. I've benn spending alot of the vacation getting to get my 5 yr old son Dylan to swim. He has no problem putting his face in the water so I got him to float on the steps of the pool with his face in the water. Seems kids heads are big and as soon as he tries to swim and keep his head out of the water he azz and feet tend to sink so I bought him a diving mask and snorkle so he could keep his head in the water and his azz afloat and he was good to go and couldnt get him out of the pool!! Swiming all over the place giggling thru the snorkle all the way, what a riot! I even got him out in the coral reefs snorkling!!! I think he did better than my wife!!! Ill post some pics soon!
Anyway when trying to leave on Sat. the plane had mechanical difficulties and couldnt leave and in St Martin there are none just laying around. So American Airlines put us up for the night at a local hotel. Sunday the wind was blowing something fierce and all the larger planes were diverted and not allowed to land, meaning there were still no planes to get us outta there!! So back to the hotel again for another nights stay after spending another whole day at the airport. Finally Mon. We took a smaller turbo prop plane to San Juan and transfered planes to Kennedy and got home late Mon night. Late but safe and sound. Now playing catch-up at work.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Gary, glad your back safe. Sounds like you and your son did some serious bonding. Now as for AA they suck. Oh yea you would have made better time with your Y2K coming home !!!! Good to have you back on the board !!!!!

Quick Reply: Just Signed Up! Y2k Me Too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.